How to I Get this Toy to Fit

NellietheRose NellietheRose
So, I just got this toy today in order to have some self-loving while my girlfriend's out of the country, but I realized, to my horror, that it didn't fit. It looks like such a lovely toy and I want it so badly, but I didn't realize how rigid it would be.

Does anyone have any tips? Like...real techniques...not just "lots of lube" or "relax". I'd love to get this toy in somehow, but it hurts like a bitch just trying. Help?
12/05/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by NellietheRose
So, I just got this toy today in order to have some self-loving while my girlfriend's out of the country, but I realized, to my horror, that it didn't fit. It looks like such a lovely toy and I want it so badly, but I didn't realize how ... More
Other than a lot of lube, I'd say maybe try warming up with smaller toys first...like smallest toy, then a slightly bigger toy, then an even bigger one, etc. until you can get that one in without much or any pain.
I know that usually helps me when I want to use a bigger toy than usual, even if it does mean it takes a bit longer.
12/05/2012
NellietheRose NellietheRose
Quote:
Originally posted by KyotoAngel
Other than a lot of lube, I'd say maybe try warming up with smaller toys first...like smallest toy, then a slightly bigger toy, then an even bigger one, etc. until you can get that one in without much or any pain.
I know that usually helps me ... More
Thank you so much! What should be the duration of that process?
12/05/2012
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by NellietheRose
Thank you so much! What should be the duration of that process?
Well if you have a lot of time to spare and won't get bored, you could probably take a few hours to warm up and then use that toy. Once your body is used to the size though, it probably won't be much of an issue. If the product page is accurate, a 1 1/2" diameter isn't all that hard to work up to.
...actually it might even be more the shape than the size itself that's the issue, it's more rounded than tapered so I'd expect it to be a bit more difficult to insert if you're not used to that size toy.

There's also this item that might help as well.
12/06/2012
libbyv libbyv
Quote:
Originally posted by NellietheRose
So, I just got this toy today in order to have some self-loving while my girlfriend's out of the country, but I realized, to my horror, that it didn't fit. It looks like such a lovely toy and I want it so badly, but I didn't realize how ... More
take it very slow, don't hurt yourself
12/07/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by NellietheRose
So, I just got this toy today in order to have some self-loving while my girlfriend's out of the country, but I realized, to my horror, that it didn't fit. It looks like such a lovely toy and I want it so badly, but I didn't realize how ... More
What exactly is the issue? Is it the girth? Is it that when you insert the arm doesn't match up? Message me with the details and I'll help you out. If this toy doesn't work for you...then I can help you find one that will.
12/07/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4