I can't find my g-spot...

LadyDarknezz LadyDarknezz
I am such an idiot when it comes to my own anatomy, but I seriously can't find the damned thing! I've read countless articles about it, but nothing works for me so far. Damn, I feel pretty embarrassed, but any tips you guys can provide me will be much appreciated! Also, any recommendations on g-spot vibes would be a big help, too. I'm still pretty inexperienced down there, so nothing too thick if you make a suggestion on one; I'm still trying to slowly open my magical vagina up.
06/11/2012
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
butts butts
The Ella link has a lot of great reviews, and its got 5 vrooms, maybe you just need something strong! The gspot reacts mostly to pressure, unlike the clit which responds to movement, it's in the front vaginal wall (how deep depends on the person) so apply around pressure there until you find it! It feels like you have to pee (without the bladder pressure), you'll know when you're rubbing it. Good luck!
06/11/2012
butts butts
Oh also, have you tried any g spot gells? link

I haven't tried any myself since mine is very easy to find, but they might help you out.
06/11/2012
LadyDarknezz LadyDarknezz
Quote:
Originally posted by butts
The Ella link has a lot of great reviews, and its got 5 vrooms, maybe you just need something strong! The gspot reacts mostly to pressure, unlike the clit which responds to movement, it's in the front vaginal wall (how deep depends on the person) ... More
Oooh, that Ella looks really nifty! Thank you so much! That could be the case since I don't think I was applying enough pressure; Probably because I do experience some pain in that region still after all these years. It's really compact down there even my OB/GYN tells me that lol. I'm glad you can find yours easily though!
06/11/2012
LadyDarknezz LadyDarknezz
Quote:
Originally posted by butts
Oh also, have you tried any g spot gells? link

I haven't tried any myself since mine is very easy to find, but they might help you out.
Oh wow, I actually wasn't aware of the gels! Thank you again! It's definitely something I should try out. I am so eager to have a g-spot orgasm!
06/11/2012
Beck Beck
Alright, have you tried inserting your fingers to dig around? Insert your fingers and push forwards on the frontal wall. Do the "come here" motion with your two fingers. There is a chunk of skin inside your vagina that feels different from the rest. That is where you will find your G-spot. Once you find it apply vibrations or use a dildo to apply pressure to it. That will stimulate it. Also, your fingers will work too.

Ella is just a dildo, so you know. If you want a vibrator to the G-spot I recommend Uma.
06/11/2012
Gracie Gracie
I haven't had a g-spot orgasm either, but I can share my experience. You have to be very aroused first, and I have better luck using didos than vibrators to find it. Ella and Icicles no 17 both work well for me. Then when I know where it is I have tried various vibrators and Uma is a good one, I just haven't gotten there yet.
06/11/2012
LadyDarknezz LadyDarknezz
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Alright, have you tried inserting your fingers to dig around? Insert your fingers and push forwards on the frontal wall. Do the "come here" motion with your two fingers. There is a chunk of skin inside your vagina that feels different from ... More
Thank you so much, Beck! I was away trying your advice , then I went to sleep for a bit lol. I believe I've found it, it felt so strange touching it, but it was a good kind of strange. When I removed my fingers, I was just covered in fluid which shocked the Hell out of me! I do believe I have found it! I haven't climaxed from it, but I know with more practice, and the use of a toy, I will be able to do it!

Uma is going in my wish list since I've always wanted one of those fancy toys, I just need to save up some funds for it.
06/11/2012
LadyDarknezz LadyDarknezz
Quote:
Originally posted by Gracie
I haven't had a g-spot orgasm either, but I can share my experience. You have to be very aroused first, and I have better luck using didos than vibrators to find it. Ella and Icicles no 17 both work well for me. Then when I know where it is I ... More
I finally found it, thanks to the advice here, but I haven' climaxed from it yet. I definitely found it easier due to being incredibly turned on, so thank you very much for the advice! I don't have any real vibrators to get to it, mainly just clitoral toys at the moment, since I'm barely starting up a collection here. Penetration has always been a big owwie for me, so I'm slowly working my way up. I did manage to find it with two fingers after getting a bit more comfortable.

Again, thanks bunches!
06/11/2012
MissLoren MissLoren
I've been having issues aas welll
07/17/2012
closed account closed account
Quote:
Originally posted by LadyDarknezz
I finally found it, thanks to the advice here, but I haven' climaxed from it yet. I definitely found it easier due to being incredibly turned on, so thank you very much for the advice! I don't have any real vibrators to get to it, mainly just ... More
exactly. you have to be really aroused for it to swell so you can apply pressure. I can't get the right angle with my finger. So i need the help of someone or something else.

im not big on penetration either. once my g-spot was "awakened" with the come hither penetration and i "learned" to have gspot orgasms , i can now fairly easily have them from clitoral stimulation alone.
07/25/2012
LadyDarknezz LadyDarknezz
Quote:
Originally posted by MissLoren
I've been having issues aas welll
You aren't alone. Mine is either hit or miss, so I am still in the process of trying to completely understand how my g-spot works. I guess it's just one of those things that takes a lot of time and patience.
07/27/2012
LadyDarknezz LadyDarknezz
Quote:
Originally posted by closed account
exactly. you have to be really aroused for it to swell so you can apply pressure. I can't get the right angle with my finger. So i need the help of someone or something else.

im not big on penetration either. once my g-spot was ... More
Yep, I don't even bother trying to play with it until I am so aroused that I can barely even remember my own name lol. My fingers are so short and they really just can't do anything for my g-spot. I can stimulate it a little bit, but it just doesn't do all that much for me.

I'm still trying to learn about the techniques for finding it easier, etc. I just have a feeling it's going to be one of those things that's going to take me a while since I don't get to play all that often at the moment. I have a full house and my health interferes with it.

Thank you very much for the tips and sharing about your g-spot experiences! I really appreciate it!
07/27/2012
Supervixen Supervixen
Quote:
Originally posted by LadyDarknezz
I am such an idiot when it comes to my own anatomy, but I seriously can't find the damned thing! I've read countless articles about it, but nothing works for me so far. Damn, I feel pretty embarrassed, but any tips you guys can provide me ... More
Still looking for mine too. I got a vibrator that we useless in it's promise to find that magic spot, but I must keep looking!

The "come here" motion is useless for me, at least with my fingers. Maybe I'm not reaching it, because for the most part, everything feels smooth in there, and I don't feel a bump or piece of skin that feel different. I think everyone's g-spot is located in a different place, even though so many of the articles I've read suggest that you look for it two to three inches in.
08/21/2012
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 7