Comparing dildos to the average penis

Sweduzi Sweduzi
I'm assuming that most of you own a dildo, and should therefor be pretty good at estimating the sizes of men you've had sex with.

Im not asking because im insecure, this is purely out of curiousity since im a male who never came in contact with any erect penises in real life, honest answers!

Ignore everything you've heard about averages you've read in studies or heard in media, only vote in the poll based on your own experiences!

Also, feel free to leave a comment.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
4
10
2
1
1
1
1
3
9
Total votes: 32 (22 voters)
Poll is open
May 21, 7:29 pm
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
That Man from Mars That Man from Mars
Average dildos tend to be a bit longer and a good deal thicker than the average penis, from my experience.
May 22, 1:25 am
dv8 dv8
What exactly is the poll asking?
May 22, 7:01 am
Sweduzi Sweduzi
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
What exactly is the poll asking?
What you percieve to be the average penis size.
May 22, 10:07 am
Sweduzi Sweduzi
Quote:
Originally posted by That Man from Mars
Average dildos tend to be a bit longer and a good deal thicker than the average penis, from my experience.
So around what dimensions?
May 22, 10:09 am
dv8 dv8
If you want to compare dildos to the average penis, dildos are easier to sterilize in boiling water.
May 24, 7:35 pm
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
If you want to compare dildos to the average penis, dildos are easier to sterilize in boiling water.
owwww!!! - just the thought of boiling water getting close to his penis.
May 25, 12:11 pm
toysforall toysforall
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
owwww!!! - just the thought of boiling water getting close to his penis.
Yes, NOT a happy thought!
Aug 30, 11:46 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
If you want to compare dildos to the average penis, dildos are easier to sterilize in boiling water.
very. now
Sep 1, 6:31 pm
symbol symbol
Quote:
Originally posted by Sweduzi
I'm assuming that most of you own a dildo, and should therefor be pretty good at estimating the sizes of men you've had sex with.

Im not asking because im insecure, this is purely out of curiousity since im a male who never came in ... More
I did the best I could to come up with an estimate based on my own experiences and take an average. However, this comes with a bit of a disclaimer...
1) I'm terrible at estimating things like size and volume!
2) Not only am I trying to come up with an estimate in the absence of any sort of measuring devices, I'm doing it from memory.
3) My estimates are based mostly on how large I remember it feeling, not how large it looked. (I don't tend to spend a lot of time looking at penises.)
4) I couldn't even begin to come up with a rough estimate for girth. All I can tell you is that I've been with at least one guy who felt "slender" to me, two who felt "girthy", and one who felt "very girthy". The other ten or so felt... let's call it "average". As for what constitutes "slender" or "girthy"? I have absolutely no idea!

If you're just curious about average size because you've never seen a real, live erect penis before why not just look up one of those studies? Or search Wikipedia? I'm curious as to why you're trying to gather this information through an informal poll rather than turning to the meticulously collected data already easily available online.
Sep 23, 2:39 am
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 7