how do you use a clit vibe during intercourse?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

how do you use a clit vibe during intercourse?

edeneve edeneve
I have a difficult time imagining how using a clit vibe during intercourse wouldn't be in the way of two bodies. how do you use a clit vibe during intercourse?
  •   (1)
    Spam
Feb 25, 3:27 pm
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
I have a difficult time imagining how using a clit vibe during intercourse wouldn't be in the way of two bodies. how do you use a clit vibe during intercourse?
When I do use one I tend to go with a smaller bullet styled vibe. If they are small enough they should fit just nicely without getting too much in the way even when in missionary position. I won't lie, doggy style or girl on side partner entering from behind are easier.

Here are the two bullets that I grab the most. Sadly the first one is no longer carried here

Armor Piercing

Hollow Point
Feb 25, 10:43 pm
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
When I do use one I tend to go with a smaller bullet styled vibe. If they are small enough they should fit just nicely without getting too much in the way even when in missionary position. I won't lie, doggy style or girl on side partner entering ...
it's the length sounds good but it seems rather large in diameter. I don't see how it wouldn't get in the way w/ the missionary position.
Feb 28, 12:14 pm
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
it's the length sounds good but it seems rather large in diameter. I don't see how it wouldn't get in the way w/ the missionary position.
The two bullets I listed are about the width of a finger. For me it was no more awkward than either I or my partner slipping a finger down there for clitoral stimulation.

A finger vibe might work too. I have one of those but haven't used it yet outside of solo.
Feb 28, 12:50 pm
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
The two bullets I listed are about the width of a finger. For me it was no more awkward than either I or my partner slipping a finger down there for clitoral stimulation.

A finger vibe might work too. I have one of those but haven't ...
thanks for the info.
Feb 28, 1:03 pm
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
I have a difficult time imagining how using a clit vibe during intercourse wouldn't be in the way of two bodies. how do you use a clit vibe during intercourse?
oh, oh, I made two posts w/ the same question in error. I must have forgotten I had already made this post when I made the second one.
  •   (1)
    Spam
Feb 28, 2:18 pm
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 2