New bed! Raving about it!

cmm cmm
I just bought a really nice queen storage bed. It has two big awesome drawers at the foot of the bed. I am super excited about all the extra storage space for toys!. I plan on running an extension cord under the bed to supply power to chargers. Just making a post to express my excitement!
08/31/2013
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
edeneve edeneve
I have a drawer pedestal, just like the waterbed pedestals but this one has 3 drawers on each side the length of the pedestal.
09/15/2013
SecretKinksters SecretKinksters
We need a new bad, wonder if they make storage frames for a California King
09/20/2013
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by cmm
I just bought a really nice queen storage bed. It has two big awesome drawers at the foot of the bed. I am super excited about all the extra storage space for toys!. I plan on running an extension cord under the bed to supply power to chargers. Just ... More
How exciting! We just bought an adjustable bed and I was very worried about lack of storage space since my toys are in two large plastic tubs slid under the bed but the pedestal is just large enough to slide the boxes under.
I love getting new furniture~!
09/20/2013
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by cmm
I just bought a really nice queen storage bed. It has two big awesome drawers at the foot of the bed. I am super excited about all the extra storage space for toys!. I plan on running an extension cord under the bed to supply power to chargers. Just ... More
I'm actually not a fan of drawers.

I recently moved home. In the apartment I had at my university, I had a plain bed that had space under it. At home, I have a nice bed with a good shelf on the headboard and a couple drawers. I find myself unable to fit anything there, though! I feel like the space it takes to make drawers and space between them ate up a lot of my storage room. It actually makes me quite sad to not have my toys close to me!
09/20/2013
cmm cmm
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely Yours, N
I'm actually not a fan of drawers.

I recently moved home. In the apartment I had at my university, I had a plain bed that had space under it. At home, I have a nice bed with a good shelf on the headboard and a couple drawers. I find myself ... More
Fortunately, I've got two large double door closets on each side of the walk-in bathroom, so storage space isn't really an issue. All of my clothes are on hangers in the closets, and all the drawers in my bed and nightstand are for toys
09/20/2013
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by cmm
Fortunately, I've got two large double door closets on each side of the walk-in bathroom, so storage space isn't really an issue. All of my clothes are on hangers in the closets, and all the drawers in my bed and nightstand are for toys
Ah. That would make a difference. : )

Congrats on the bed!
09/21/2013
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5