Trojan pleasures fire & ice - condoms by Church and Dwight - review by MrsandMrbunnysoffun

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20
Trojan pleasures fire & ice

Male condom by Church and Dwight

Add resource

Oh my that's nice, Ooh my that's nice, OH MY GOD THAT'S NICE!

I have found that condoms on toys have a bad habit of sliding off during my rigorous activities, and that is always at the most inconvenient times. For some reason this condom stays on all of my toys just fine. I have no complaints about this product, to be honest I can see myself buying them up until Trojan stops making them.
Published:
Pros:
Feels amazing to you and your partner, stays on very well
Cons:
Made of latex (to those allergic)
Rating by reviewer:
5
useful review
I am always on a quest for the perfect sensation when it comes to lubricants and lubricated condoms. I have been a big fan of this condom since it hit the shelves. Both the perfect amount of lubrication and the wonderful warm, then cool sensations are what make this one a hit to me every time.

Let me start with the fact that 90% of the time my toys are the wearer of the love glove. The other 10% is my hubby for anal.

One of my favorite things about this condom is its ability of making me feel like my happy places are both warm and cool at all of the right times. I am left feeling satisfied and happy after every time, for some reason those sensations totally do it for me. If I cannot have my man here to make me feel happy all over, I always have Fire and Ice.

When using my toys vaginally these condoms have the exact amount of lubrication I need. I do not need to use any additional lubricant. I do not notice any smell besides the usual latex condom smell, and I honestly do not have a reason to put it in my mouth to taste it. When used anally I love the feel of the heat and then cooling. I do usually need to lube it up a little more part way through, but I do not mind since that is the way I enjoy it.

Cleanup is a breeze. Just take it off and dispose of the condom. Clean your toy with a regular toy cleaner and clean your body with a cloth, bath, or shower.

“Latex used in condom manufacturing is made from the sap of rubber, which is processed into liquid latex. The liquid latex is then compounded with other additives, creating the latex formula into which cylindrical glass molds (mandrels) are dipped. When dry, the latex condoms are rolled off the mandrels, inspected and packaged. (If you have issues with Latex I would suggest Polyurethane.)

Polyurethane condoms offer an alternative to people with latex allergies. A study is being done to determine the risks of pregnancy and STDs, including HIV infection (AIDS), when using this condom. Laboratory tests on the polyurethane material show that organisms even as small as sperm and viruses like HIV cannot pass through it.” Thank you to Trojan for that information.
Follow-up commentary
Always going to be a classic love for me, this will always be a "Still like it" till the day they stop making them.
This content is the opinion of the submitting contributor and is not endorsed by EdenFantasys.com
Become a Reviewer. Get free toys. Enjoy Special Deals
My Trojan pleasures fire & ice tags
  • Who / How / What
    [ ? ]
    Who might this product be best for? How is it best used? What are the best circumstances or situations for using this product?
    • Can be worn during intercourse
    • Masturbation
    • Mood enhancer
  • Features
    [ ? ]
    What kind of features does this product offer?
    • Travel friendly
  • Body / part areas
    [ ? ]
    What areas on the body can this product be used / what areas does it stimulate best?
    • Anal
    • Clitoris
    • Mutual stimulation
This review was edited by
  • indiglo indiglo
  • Rank:
     
    6.4
  • Edited reviews: 69
Do you like this review?
Comments
  • gwenevieve
    gwenevieve  
    thanks for sharing. i personally hate these but its good to see theres at least a reason they exist ;P
  • wicked48
    wicked48  
    Thanks for the review!
  • scotty20
    scotty20  
    Nice review. Thank you for writing
Forum
Discussion Posts Last Update
Pain Down Below? 16
Dual use. 16
to intense? 7
Feel good? 11
Your thoughts on Fire and Ice? 6
waterproof 3
condoms 1
Thank you for viewing Trojan pleasures fire & ice – condoms review page!