Realistic cock with supreme harness - harness and dildo set by Doc Johnson - review by KrissyNovacaine

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Add resource

Overpriced and under performing.

For the retail price, I was really disappointed with what I received. For $100, I can get the same harness and a much more fun toy from other companies. It was rather bland and unsexy. Pair that with Doc Johnson's tarnished reputation for toy material safety, I vote pass on this and buy something nicer.
Published:
Pros:
Fits wide range of sizes
Cons:
Really expensive
Not sexy
Questionable materials
Rating by reviewer:
2
No votes for this review
The harness has a Vaculock attachment, or can just be used as a simple o-ring harness. It will fit waist sizes up to 69", so there is a wide range that can use this. It's made from nylon and neoprene. The nylon straps hang a lot unless you are really close to the maximum size, so I would recommend trimming them once you know where it will fit. Give your self some wiggle room, but you don't need the entire length.

The harness has loops for garter which would be nice if it didn't didn't resemble a weight belt when on. The down side is that it came with two garter straps, but four loops.... Hrm.

The dildo is, supposedly, made from silicone (see the last paragraph as to why that is in question). It's 7" long with about 6" of that actually insertable. It has a circumference of 5.75" which is noticeable due to how firm the material is that this is made from.

The dildo is extremely realistic. it even has the right texture on the scrotum. There are veins and all, so there is no mistaking what this is. This has an uncanny valley feel to me. It's so realistic looking that it is creepy. I don't mind realistic toys, but all the details are there.

Of course, this was shipped in a big padded envelope, so the packaging for this was really chewed up. The product packaging was very informative about how to use the harness, but not at all discreet as it has pictures of the dildo in the harness all over it.

Dildology is a non-profit and independent organisation that is just getting started sending out toys from manufacturers to third party labs and having them tested. They sent Doc Johnson's James Deen in PVC with Sil-A-gel for testing, and well, the results are rather disappointing. Only 38.9% of the toy was phthalate free, the rest, 61.1% of the toy was phthalate. Due to this, I don't currently trust Doc Johnson as a company. Unfortunately, This item was ordered before the study came out.
This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines.
Become a Reviewer. Get free toys. Enjoy Special Deals
Do you like this review?
Comments
Forum
No discussions yet.
Thank you for viewing Realistic cock with supreme harness – harness and dildo set review page!