Small but MightyThe Lia G Kiss is a small but very pleasurable vibrator. It can be used with or without the vibration and works for the g-spot or clit equally well. It has ten different settings and a wonderful silicone material.
There isn't much else but, the rest of the toy is made of non-porous ABS plastic. Because of the plastic, this toy cannot be boiled for sterilization, but it is still much more hygienic than other materials.
The toy is 6" long. 4" of that is insertable. The thickness is about 1", 3" in circumference. About 2" down is where the toy starts to curve. This is also where the toy is able to bend but there is a lot of resistance so it doesn't affect the g-spot ability. In addition, the bulbs also start there. There are about four tiers of them, with an interesting ridge at the top that creates a sort of pointy tip. The thickness stays about the same throughout.
The bottom third of the toy is the plastic portion. It is separated from the rest of the toy by a silver ring. This is where the toy turns apart so the battery can be inserted. It only takes a single AA battery! How nice, right?! This toy is super easy to operate. There are only two buttons to be used. The only issue I have found with the construction is that the buttons are off center when the toy is twisted closed.
This toy is small so it is discreet in that regard but it clearly looks like a sex toy. It's also water proof by the way, yeay!
1. The first level of steady vibration. It's moderate and can be felt throughout most of the toy. It's also quiet. It can be heard across a room, but not over something like a noise maker or television.
2. This level is only slightly more strong than the first level and also slightly more loud.
3. As with most toys like this, for some reason, the third steady level shows a more obvious jump. It's of a high level and the noise also jumps up to be heard through a door if you listen closely enough.
4. On the intensity level of the 3rd, there is a fast flutter and then a longer pulse before repeating.
5. A steady pulsing (3rd level)
6. Longer steady pulses on the same level
7. Faster pulses again
8. Goes back to longer pulses separated by a pause
9. Longer and stronger pulses with more pause
10. Moderate pulses followed by flutter
Silicone can be used with oil and water based lubricants, but not silicone ones. They can ruin the material. If silicone lubricant is insisted upon, test spot the material before you ruin the toy. To make the texture more subtle, use more lubrication.
To store, remove the battery, let it dry, and put it back in the package.
|How does this compare with other g-spot vibrators?||1|
- See all discussions