It Doesn't Fi-Fi-Fit Me!The Fifi is a beautiful toy. It is well made and will no doubt bring pleasure to many. Unfortunately it just didn't fit my anatomy.
Fifi is fine to play with while completely submersed in water and functions exactly the same as it does out of water. While not completely discreet, Fifi looks like a much cuter version of the original rabbit vibrators out there.
There is no smell or taste to the Fifi and the only flexibility found in the toy is located in the 'ears', and even that is minimal. The smooth texture can be enjoyed by anyone and makes only a small amount of water based lube necessary. Since Fifi has a silicone coat ONLY use a water based lube.
FiFi's entire length is 8 inches long with only about 5 of those inches being insertable. It has a circumference of 4.5 inches at the end of the shaft and about 3 inches at the smallest (middle) part of the shaft.
HINT: I had a *very* hard time getting the middle button to press.
There's a positive sign (+) and a negative sign (-). If you press and hold the positive sign, the toy will turn on. If you press and hold the negative sign, the toy will turn off. Pressing the positive sign will allow you to explore Fifi's five different intensity settings, each one being a constant rumble, the next more stronger than the last.
Fifi has six different patterns:
1. A half of a second pulse on the lowest level of intensity. All motors vibrate together.
2. A quick climax from the second level of intensity down to the first. All motors vibrate together.
3. 1/4 of a second pulse on the third level of intensity. All motors vibrate together.
4. A half of a second pulse on the fourth level of intensity. The ears vibrate back and forth while the shaft is one a one second vibration.
5.1/4 of a climbing pulse to the fifth level of intensity. The shaft motor vibrates and then both ear motors vibrate back and forth.
6. A half second pulse on the sixth level of intensity. During this pattern the shaft motor vibrates first, then the ears vibrate simultaneously.
Fifi is also a bit loud. The toy can be heard through covers and possibly through a closed door. The more pressure applied to the toy, the louder it seems to get.
Fifi has a two hour life span before it must be charged. It charges while attached to its magnetic charging port.
The magnets connect to the buttons and in two hours, Fifi will be at full charge again.
While the toy is charging, the tiny Je Joue heart will flash. When the two hours are up and Fifi is fully charged, the heart will completely glow.
Because this toy has a motor, it can't tossed in the dishwasher.
Quick and easy ways to disinfect/sanitize and clean are:
1. Use a clean, soft cloth and a 10% bleach solution to wipe down the toy. (This will sterilize your Fifi)
2. Toy wipes, or any other wipe that says “sanitizing” or “anti-bacterial” on the packaging.
3. Use a clean soft cloth soaked with a soapy water solution. Rub together a bit of antibacterial soap and warm water and give the toy a good wipe down.
4. Use a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol.
Fifi should be used with water based lubricants only.
Inside the plastic box is a more designer, discreet, black box that is more appropriate for storage. It houses the small, magnetic charger, a small information booklet, and the toy itself.
I love rumbly vibrations so the body felt nice inside of me, but not enough to orgasm. Unfortunately this toy wasn't a good match with the anatomy of my body. The ears didn't make contact with any of the right places. I tried the end of the body against my clit and it proved to be a good warm-up toy.