The ScreamerReady for a digital toy that will kick your ass with seven amazing vibrational functions--with REAL umph behind it? That's what the Classic Chic delivers. I couldn't find a single reason not to love this toy, and though it did make odd robot screams in one of the modes, it still wiped other multi function vibrators I've played with off the map.
As classic vibrators go, you might be impressed by multiple speeds, or if you're like me you skip right to TAKE ME HOME and don't even bother with the lower speeds. That's where this vibrator breaks the mold and delights you with seven fantastic functions. It's great for anyone who considers themselves a vibrator fan but maybe wants a little variety.
Okay, here's where we get to the fun part where I attempt to describe the seven functions that the toy cycles through.
1. Moderate strength solid vibration
2. Choppy helicopter
3. Choppy helicopter followed by several seconds of moderate vibration, climbing to stronger vibration, then back to choppy helicopter.
4. Machine gun followed by four long shocks with short breaks, then five short shocks with short breaks.
5. Solid moderate vibe, down to medium, down to low, back to medium, back to awesome.
6. What I call the "screamer," because the toy makes a strange screaming noise as it cycles through a few rapid bursts of energy followed by a pause that causes the toy to emit a screaming noise.
7. A few shots from a machine gun to solid high for several seconds.
Wow, Cal Exotics finally made a toy that I truly love, and it's digital no less. He's a bit of a noisy one, which is why I dubbed him "The Screamer" but to add that this thing is waterproof I think makes up for any strange screaming robot sex noises it might make.
- See all discussions