I’m flattered and insulted. Never stop.
And now, the top ten weirdest things people sent me this month:
1. Vampire Sex Ed.
2. I have to imagine this is probably against the dress code even on casual Fridays.
3. Apparently “eating” is the new “sexy.” Let’s go get cake.
4. “Change is Cumming.” Oh, hell.
5. Gingerbread Ovaries. Educational and festive.
6. The ten most suggestive vegetables on earth.
7. It’s vagina hip-hop.
8. What. The. Fuck?
9. Oh, Japan. You never stop amazing me. (Although sometimes I wish you would.)
10. Finally! Jewelry that is an “accurate representation of semen.” Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!