"It is a well-documented fact that guys will not ask for directions. This is a biological thing. This is why it takes several million sperm cells...to locate a female egg, despite the fact that the egg is, relative to them, the size of Wisconsin."
All about semen
These things are:
amino acids, citrate, enzymes, flavins, fructose (the main energy source of sperm cells, which rely entirely on sugars from the seminal plasma for energy), phosphorylcholine, prostaglandins (involved in suppressing an immune response by the female against the foreign semen), proteins, vitamin C. acid phosphatase, citric acid, fibrinolysin, prostate specific antigen, proteolytic enzymes, zinc (the zinc level is about 135±40 micrograms/ml for healthy men. Zinc serves to help to stabilize the DNA-containing chromatin in the sperm cells. A zinc deficiency may result in lowered fertility because of increased sperm fragility. Zinc deficiency can also adversely affect spermatogenesis), galactose, mucus (serves to increase the mobility of sperm cells in the vagina and cervix by creating a less viscous channel for the sperm cells to swim through, and preventing their diffusion out of the semen. Contributes to the cohesive jelly-like texture of semen.), pre-ejaculate, and sialic acid.
The ratio of these things is what determines the chances of their success, and how it tastes to your partner.
Fructose of course makes it sweeter.
Galactose and mucus makes it less tangy.
Vitamin C. acid phosphatase and citric acid makes it more acidic, which takes the bitter, alkalic taste away.
Amino acids make it more bitter.
Of course you should not make a diet based on how it will make your semen taste, but it is nice to try to make it better for your girlfriend, right?
If you want to make that change, you should up those things in your diet that add more of the "nice" things in the semen, and cut down on those that add the bad taste components. As semen is a secretion, it will be mirroring how you live – healthy life, nicer ejaculate, not so healthy...
On the other hand, living healthy is good for more than just to get your partner to swallow, but do you really need more motivation? But don't forget, the healthiest way to live is to find the balance - don't overdo anything. Also if you have dietary problems, like too high blood sugar, you should consult your dietician before any changes!
Your body needs time to digest everything you take in - and time to dispose of it too. Depending on what it is, it can take half a day, one day, or longer. If you want to see results, you need to stick to your healthier diet for a few days at least, and decide for yourself if it was worth it.
- Heavy spices, like curry, onion, garlic – if you eat enough of them you can even smell them on your skin and sweat! Imagine trying to swallow that...
- High amino-acid content things, like meat (especially red, as the red meat has a better essential-amino-acid ratio, so the human body can use more of it than it can from white meat.), dairy products, and fish. (Remember, these are essential to you health, whether you take them from animals or plants! Cutting back a bit isn’t the same as cutting out!)
- Vegetables belonging to the cabbage family like: cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus. In other words, those that stink when you cook them.
- Flatulent things, like beans.
- Vegetables with low sodium and high chlorophyll content, like: parsley, wheatgrass, and celery.
- Nice "sweet" smelling spices like (things that are good in cookies): vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, and peppermint.
1 cup pineapple, fresh or canned
1 banana, frozen
1 cup apple juice
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 TBS honey
Optional ingredients: 1 raw egg white, 2 TBS wheat germ, 2 TBS flax seed, 1 shot wheatgrass juice, 1 cup mango juice
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Drink immediately. Repeat daily for best results.
Thanks for the recipe from "Don't spit, swallow!"