"It is a well-documented fact that guys will not ask for directions. This is a biological thing. This is why it takes several million sperm cells...to locate a female egg, despite the fact that the egg is, relative to them, the size of Wisconsin."
All about semen
Semen, the ejaculate, contains everything the sperms cells need for survival once they are shot into the vagina. Only 2-5% of the whole volume is the sperm cells themselves. The rest is their food, components that insure they can move freely, and things that counter the acidic pH of vagina.
These things are:
amino acids, citrate, enzymes, flavins, fructose (the main energy source of sperm cells, which rely entirely on sugars from the seminal plasma for energy), phosphorylcholine, prostaglandins (involved in suppressing an immune response by the female against the foreign semen), proteins, vitamin C. acid phosphatase, citric acid, fibrinolysin, prostate specific antigen, proteolytic enzymes, zinc (the zinc level is about 135±40 micrograms/ml for healthy men. Zinc serves to help to stabilize the DNA-containing chromatin in the sperm cells. A zinc deficiency may result in lowered fertility because of increased sperm fragility. Zinc deficiency can also adversely affect spermatogenesis), galactose, mucus (serves to increase the mobility of sperm cells in the vagina and cervix by creating a less viscous channel for the sperm cells to swim through, and preventing their diffusion out of the semen. Contributes to the cohesive jelly-like texture of semen.), pre-ejaculate, and sialic acid.
The ratio of these things is what determines the chances of their success, and how it tastes to your partner.
Fructose of course makes it sweeter.
Galactose and mucus makes it less tangy.
Vitamin C. acid phosphatase and citric acid makes it more acidic, which takes the bitter, alkalic taste away.
Amino acids make it more bitter.
To make semen taste nicer
You need to remember: your body first supplies itself with what it needs, only after do the extras go into reproduction. That said, what you take in is what your body works from. You can change the taste and consistency by what you eat.
Of course you should not make a diet based on how it will make your semen taste, but it is nice to try to make it better for your girlfriend, right?
If you want to make that change, you should up those things in your diet that add more of the "nice" things in the semen, and cut down on those that add the bad taste components. As semen is a secretion, it will be mirroring how you live – healthy life, nicer ejaculate, not so healthy...
On the other hand, living healthy is good for more than just to get your partner to swallow, but do you really need more motivation? But don't forget, the healthiest way to live is to find the balance - don't overdo anything. Also if you have dietary problems, like too high blood sugar, you should consult your dietician before any changes!
Your body needs time to digest everything you take in - and time to dispose of it too. Depending on what it is, it can take half a day, one day, or longer. If you want to see results, you need to stick to your healthier diet for a few days at least, and decide for yourself if it was worth it.
What to stay away from
- Toxins make for “toxic” excrements, which are: preservatives (aka: junk food!), alcohol (why do you think it is a good disinfectant? Because it is poisonous!), coffee, cigars, and drugs.
- Heavy spices, like curry, onion, garlic – if you eat enough of them you can even smell them on your skin and sweat! Imagine trying to swallow that...
- High amino-acid content things, like meat (especially red, as the red meat has a better essential-amino-acid ratio, so the human body can use more of it than it can from white meat.), dairy products, and fish. (Remember, these are essential to you health, whether you take them from animals or plants! Cutting back a bit isn’t the same as cutting out!)
- Vegetables belonging to the cabbage family like: cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus. In other words, those that stink when you cook them.
- Flatulent things, like beans.
What to go for?
- Things with high fructose content – guess what, fruits! Best are papaya, melons, cranberries, pineapples, and apples. Go for the sour ones to reduce bitterness – they contain lots of natural and healthy acids that can lower the pH of the semen and get rid of the bitter taste. Also they contain Vitamin C (also acidic) which is good for you too! Drink pineapple juice to boost the sweetness.
- Vegetables with low sodium and high chlorophyll content, like: parsley, wheatgrass, and celery.
- Nice "sweet" smelling spices like (things that are good in cookies): vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, and peppermint.
Not just taste - consistency!
The consistency of semen can make it easier or harder to swallow, so this matters a lot! If you are dehydrated, you are more likely to produce less semen that is thicker and stickier. Harder to swallow! Also do not forget – you use the same tract to urinate and there is no rinsing between pee and semen. If you don’t drink enough, your pee will be concentrated, so it will have a stronger smell, which will add more of an ammonia flavor to your cum, something you want to avoid. Also, drinking 2-3 liters of water is good to keep your kidneys washed and prevent stones. It flushes toxins faster from your system, so less time for them to act. So drink a lot, make that semen nice and fluid!
Super Spunk Smoothie
If you want to go for sure, and want to get some fast results, here is a recipe to try:
1 cup pineapple, fresh or canned
1 banana, frozen
1 cup apple juice
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 TBS honey
Optional ingredients: 1 raw egg white, 2 TBS wheat germ, 2 TBS flax seed, 1 shot wheatgrass juice, 1 cup mango juice
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Drink immediately. Repeat daily for best results.
Thanks for the recipe from "Don't spit, swallow!"