It’s funny when I hear that many of my girlfriends' boyfriends freak out and get upset when they discover a dildo or a sex toy in their girlfriend’s drawer. But why is that? Why would someone freak out about a sex toy? In fact why would a guy get anxious and upset when he knows his partner is using such a toy to pleasure herself?
Although many men deny it, it is true that some men feel upset and jealous of the sex toy. The fact that his partner is using a sex toy makes him feel less of a man; that he cannot satisfy his partner or make her orgasm. To all the guys out there I just want to say one thing: There is no comparison between the real thing and a toy and here are a few reasons why men should not be freaked out if their partner is using a sex toy:
1. Sex toys are fake. Although girls like using dildos, vibrators, massagers and many other toys, there is no substitute for a penis. Women love the physical interaction with a man; his touch and his penis penetrating them. In fact the thought of it is arousing enough for many women.
2. Sex toys don’t provide love and closure. No matter how good a sex toy is, it can never give women a feeling of love or closure. Trust me fellas when I say this: We like to be kissed, touched and loved. Sex is not about just orgasm. The fact that you are working us and caressing our bodies gives us a great pleasure and a warm feeling.
3. Sex toys can be used during foreplay. We appreciate it and love it when you use that toy on us before intercourse. When my boyfriend bought me my first glass dildo I was so turned on and at the same time I felt so sweet and romantic at the same time. When you know that your man cares about your pleasure and wants you to enjoy yourself, it makes you even much closer to him both emotionally and sexually.
4. Toy movements are restricted. What I mean here is that there are only so many ways you can use a toy. Although it’s true that you can use your dildo in doggy position, it’s kind of hard due to physical restriction of the arms. There is absolutely no comparison between having a man doing you doggy style or spoon and doing it with a dildo, it’s just not the same.
5. It could make your sexual experience even better. Yes, you heard me correctly. For the girls out there who like to experiment and try anal play try to have a butt plug in your butt when having sex with your partner. Guys, I guarantee you will like the feeling.
6. Sex toys are not just for women. Women are not the only people who use sex toys. There are many toys out there for men such as: prostate massagers, cock rings, pocket pussies, and anal toys. I recommend you to check out EdenFantasys’ collection of great toys and pick which one you like. I know many guys are anxious or feel uncomfortable to try such toys, but trust me there is no harm in experimenting. In fact, it might be more enjoyable than you think.
7. Why compare yourself to a toy? A sex toy will just be a sex toy and the sole purpose is to induce pleasure and there is no harm about that. If you think about it, it’s the same when women or men fantasize. It’s perfectly natural and it doesn't mean that you want to be with a particular person or want to do some specific act. It just simply means that you are a healthy human being with natural desires. So please, fellas, don’t freak out about it!
In the end, I would like to say to all men: We love your dicks and you should not worry if we use sex toys. You should not even compare yourself to a toy because there is no substitute to the real deal. I hope all of you have a great sexual life and please your partners and yourself as well. After all, what’s the point of sex if not for love and having fun and pleasure?