A new survey of 1,350 men and women in the Republic of South Africa by Men's Health and Women's Health magazines indicates that women in the country are becoming more sexually adventurous and demanding, while men are looking for a little more romance and communication from their partners.
If you take a close look at the numbers, though, you might think that the more things change, the more they stay the same. We’re not surprised that more than half of the women said they were "open" to sex toys, and over a third to pornography. Other interests included role-playing (28 percent), public sex (21 percent), video-taping (16 percent) and spanking (12 percent). In fact, the numbers seem a little low to us.
Other results of the survey:
-- Both sexes prefer sex to last about 20 minutes, rather than longer;
-- Half of all respondents have been unfaithful at some point;
-- 50 percent of women and 48 percent of men want sex two or three times a week;
-- 24 percent of men and 19 percent of women would prefer sex every day.
The most common complaints by women were that men are too rough (26 percent); don't shave (22.1 percent); are not persistent enough (21.8 percent); have bad rhythm (19.9 percent); are too gentle (13 percent); and can't find the clitoris (9 percent).
We’d like to think that it’s a good thing that 91 percent of South African men can find the clitoris … but the other 9 percent? Ladies, we’re not wishing them on you but if you have the misfortune to run across one of these guys—help him out. If not for your own sake, think of the next woman who takes him to bed, you know?