10.Take a long hot shower. Use your favorite soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Spend a little extra time washing your hair, gently massage your scalp, and make sure you rinse all the soap out. Lather up with your favorite soap. When you get out of the shower, you'll be feeling refreshed and smelling good.
9. Get dressed up for no reason. Wear something that enhances your figure. Put on your nicest pair of earrings and wear a necklace with a thin delicate chain. Paint your fingernails and your toenails. Wear a toe ring. Anything feminine will make you feel sexy.
8. Get a makeover. Make an appointment at a beauty salon to have your hair and makeup done. Nails too, if you'd like. Tell them you'd like to try a new look. Or, to save money, ask a friend who is good at doing hair and makeup. And in return you could give her a makeover.
7. Wear your favorite perfume. We all have that one perfume that we love above all the rest. Just the smell of it puts you in a good mood. And when you're in a good mood, you are more likely to feel sexy. Every time you catch a whif your mood is instantly boosted.
6. Buy yourself sexy lingerie. Don't be afraid to go to Victoria Secret. Pick out something in your favorite color. Pick out something that you look and feel sexy in. Who cares what anyone else thinks, don't for one second let anyone else's opinion enter your thoughts. If you believe you are sexy, others will believe it too.
5. Have a daily exercise routine. Exercise and eating healthy is an important part of feeling sexy. Walking a couple miles every day will really make you not only look better, but you'll feel better too. When you feel healthy, you feel sexy.
4. Make private time for yourself. Yes, I'm saying masturbate. Get comfortable with yourself. Learn to like yourself down there. Discover what you like and what you don't like. Really get to know yourself. This can really make you feel extremely sexy.
3. Don't be negative towards yourself. This is crucial. Negativity is toxic. When you start thinking negative thoughts about yourself, it is almost impossible to feel sexy. Learn to see past your faults. So what if you're overweight? So what if your boobs are small? So what if you don't look the way everyone else wants you to look. Real sexiness comes from within you and if you can't learn to see yourself as a sexy human being, then how can anyone else?
2. Be more aware of your sense of touch. I know, this might sound weird. But just try it. When you touch something, really focus on the sensation. The texture. The temperature. Listen to what your body tells you when you touch.
1. Be confident. This is most important. And I know it might sound a little cliche. But it's so true. Even if you have to force yourself to feel some confidence. No matter who you are or what your situation is, find the confidence in yourself. We all have it. It's just a matter of really wanting to find it. Hold your head high and smile at the world. You're a living, breathing human being...and you are sexy!