Randomly one day I was sitting around and I started thinking about the female orgasm. I don’t know why, but I was curious to how many there actually are. I have currently learned that there are a total of eleven different types of female orgasms... Yeah, eleven. I didn’t think it was even possible. I’ve only learned of three, two if you count G-spot and squirting orgasms the same. I thought that was more than enough. It’s a huge amount compared that men can only have about three different types of orgasms.
Some of the different types of orgasms that women can have I didn’t even really know about. There is the clitoral orgasm, the vaginal orgasm, the G-spot orgasm, the squirting orgasm, the A-spot orgasm, the deep spot orgasm, the U-spot orgasm, the breast orgasm, the oral orgasm, the skin orgasm, and last but not least the mental orgasm.
• So let us start off with the first and well known type of orgasm, the clitoral orgasm. This orgasm is the result of clitoral stimulation. Intensely pleasurable feelings start within the clitoris and send waves of pleasure throughout the body. It’s well known that the clit has more nerve ending than the male penis; it’s a million times more sensitive than the head of his penis. Most if not all women can have an orgasm through clitoral stimulation, although I’ve read that there are a handful of women who cannot orgasm from direct clitoral stimulation. This was something new to me because I thought ALL women could orgasm from this but that isn’t the case.
• The second of eleven orgasms is the vaginal orgasm. The orgasm begins in the pelvic and lower stomach areas, or spreads from there. It is said that while this orgasm is strong, it is noticeably not as strong as a clitoral orgasm. This type of orgasm is quite rare also, because only a small amount of women can reach orgasm during vaginal penetration alone. This can be because this takes a longer time to reach and requires a type of rhythm to it. It is stated that actually a very small percentage of women can have an orgasm this way.
• The third of the eleven orgasms would be the most popular, the G-spot orgasm. In order to achieve this type of orgasm, you first have to learn where the heck your G-spot even is. Most don’t know where it is, and some even think they don’t have one, because scientifically there is no proof the g-spot even exists. I don’t know how they can say that when so many women are having them.
• The forth of eleven orgasms happens to be the squirting orgasm. The squirting orgasm is the same as the g-spot orgasm, but with a different ending. It’s said that the squirting orgasm is one of the strongest of the orgasms. Not all women have one, and most find out by mistake, and they think they are peeing on themselves, or their partner, but it’s furthest from the truth.
• The fifth of the eleven orgasms is the A-spot orgasm (The Anterior Fornix Orgasm). This female orgasm is achieved by stimulation of an area deep in the vagina (about 7-10 cm, or 3-4”) on the front wall. It is the same wall where the G-Spot is situated. This is a patch of sensitive tissue at the inner front end of the vaginal tube, between the cervix and the bladder. Just like the g-spot orgasm, it isn’t proven that all women can achieve this type of orgasm. The jury is still out about this one.
• The sixth of the eleven orgasms is the deep spot orgasm (The Posterior Fornix Orgasm). This kind of female orgasm is achieved by stimulating the area located almost all the way back in the deepest part of the back wall of the vagina, just before the cervix. This kind of female orgasm can be given with a hand, using “Come Hither” motions. Use both long and short strokes. I’ve never heard about this orgasm, but I’m willing to try.
• The seventh of the orgasms is the U-Spot Orgasm. This kind of female orgasm comes from the stimulation of a small area of sensitive erectile tissue located just above and on either side of the urethral opening.
• The eighth of the orgasms is the Breast Orgasm. This comes from just stimulation of the breast and nipple area.
• The ninth of the orgasms is the Oral Orgasm. This one, from what I've learned, is pretty rare. This is when a woman is extremely sensitive; she can be brought to orgasm from kissing, licking or performing oral sex. In this case, the women don’t have to be doing something sexual to get this kind of response.
• The tenth of the orgasms is the skin orgasm. Some women don’t need anything more but soft and supple caress to bring them to pure ecstasy.
• The last and the craziest would have to be the mental orgasm. These women can make themselves orgasm just by thought. When I first read about this I didn’t think it was possible, but then I happened to see an episode of “strange sex” and there was a women on there who could do it and she is teaching other people how to do it. They even did an MRI of her giving herself a mental orgasm and it showed up on the screen that she was. I was extremely surprised.
Once coming across these 11 ways to orgasm, my boyfriend and I became extremely curious and tried it out for ourselves. I must admit, we didn’t do so well. We were able to get me to reach maybe four of the orgasms, and I realized a couple you can’t learn, but you just have to be naturally able to do them. It was a little depressing, but I must admit, I had a blast learning how to do some of them. Trying to figure some of them out was kind of embarrassing too. I guess because we had no idea what we were doing, and a few either made me feel like I was going to take a poop or pee on my boyfriend. At the moment it was a good laugh but now that I think about it, I would have been mortified if one of those actually happened in the process of learning more ways to orgasm.