- a free online
Where adult novelty companies and consumers meet
Responsible marketing and manufacturing requires open communication between consumers and industry professionals. We know this is an area of need, especially in this industry. Essentially, our innovative service is aimed at establishing strong connections and flow of information. We believe in order for the adult industry to have broader acceptance and a bigger market, the industry needs to improve itself. Eden Link is our approach towards attaining that goal and engaging mainstream consumers.
We invite all industry professionals to join this exceptional free service and begin a community dialogue, learn from the feedback, openly promote your products, and share your long-term vision with colleagues and consumers.
The service is built around EdenFantasys.com - we are an independent online retailer
well known for our reputable business ethics, wide product selection, sex-positive open community, detailed and tasteful product presentation, and top notch web technology.
By participating in this service, you will be able to more broadly feature your company and manage the brand image by using multiple aspects of the public platform, all while gleaning feedback directly from consumers.
By participating, a manufacturer will have the opportunity to:
Feature your company and manage the brand image:
Feature and promote your products:
- Build a profile and introduce your staff
- Make public announcements and present staff interviews
- Participate in community discussions and maintain your own Forum
- Monitor and moderate the event stream - all comments, reviews, ratings, forums regarding your products and your company.
- Upload your new and upcoming products and monitor public reaction (pre-market)
- Receive professional reviews for your products
- Set up promo actions for your products across the EdenFantasys website
Over 15 customizable performance reports updated daily -
- Sales performance
- Competition analysis
- Rating statistics
- Demand analysis
Read about "What the service is not"