Premature ejaculation can be a problem for many couples; in fact many guys have this problem. Some guys might not suffer from premature ejaculation but still cum in less than 10 minutes. Although sex is more about quality than quantity, the female body requires much longer to get aroused and stimulated. This makes it difficult for women to get off especially if the guy cannot hold it for a while. The following are some tips and pointers for guys with this problem.
1. Don’t Worry: Guys should not worry about cumming too quickly. I know it sounds foolish and ironic, but the more you think about it the more stressed out you become, causing you to actually cum quicker.
2. Longer Foreplay: Many people believe that longer foreplay helps arouse the female body causing it to relax and help her cum faster and stronger. Although this is very true, females are not the only ones to benefit from foreplay. Longer foreplay also helps arousing the guy, makes him more relaxed and hence more confident. This helps delay ejaculation.
3. Take Control: Although girls love it when they are free and independent, and love guys who are attentive and sweet, we still want a man in bed. Guys don't realize that girls like it when they are overpowered in bed and "dominated". I don't mean dominated in the sense of being rough and painful, but taking charge. A man who takes charge and control in bed is exactly what women look for. It shows masculinity and it’s a great turn on for women which helps them get aroused and cum faster.
4. Be Selfish: Let me be clear here. It is absolutely important to love and care for your partner's pleasure. The problem, though, stems when the guy becomes too obsessed with it. That causes him to be nervous and lose his confidence in his sexual prowess. Girls like it when you want to please them but they also like it when you cum. Girls feel great when they see a guy cumming after sex. We think, "Oh yeah, I made him cum!" which in fact arouses us even more. Please do care about our needs as long as it does not affect yours.
5. Have Some Wine: Although alcohol might not be the best companion of getting a boner, a glass of wine does actually help relax the body. Share a glass of wine with your partner before intercourse, enjoy some foreplay, and get your body to relax. The more relaxed you are the more aroused you will become. Just a fair warning to all the guys out there: Do not drink too much or it will affect your ability to get erect and trust me when I say no girl likes a liquor dick!
6. Distract Your Mind: This is something that my boyfriend told me. Many times when we have sex I notice him not focused although he is physically working me and driving my body crazy. I asked him about it and he said that he was thinking about a basketball game. When I asked him why, he simply said, “I was close to cumming and so I distracted myself.” Mental tricks can be useful to help yourself not reach the "point of no return". Just make sure it does not make you too distracted to the point where your penis becomes soft.
There are many other ways that help you not cum too quickly. I listed some from my own personal experience and I hope they help you have a better sex life.
Guys, please do not try any chemical or unknown prescriptions that say they can prolong sexual performance. I say again: quality is better than quantity, so make sure you use your hips and try to work your dick around to get the right angle and get your woman to cum.
Also a word of caution to all the girls out there: I understand how frustrating when your boyfriend/partner cums too quick before he gets you off, but please don’t make a huge fuss about it, especially if you have a boyfriend. This can cause your guy to become less confident which will worsen the problem. Enjoy every moment of your sex life!