If you are the type that is unsure of all the different lubes out there, this is the kit for you. With 7 different types of lube to try in one package, it will make finding your favorite much easier.
Seven types to try, low cost.
Tear open packets could make a mess, glycerin and parabens for those who react.
Best use: The Wet sample kit is a great way to try out a few different types of lube, get a feel for what you like, without having to dump a lot of cash. The small black bag contains 7 small, one time use, tear open packets. Each packet is labeled with the type, directions and ingredients. They are as follows (as per what is on each package):
1. Kiwi Strawberry flavored water based gel lubricant (3ml) - Deionized water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cabomer, PEG-400, flavor (Aroma), Propylene Glycol, Aspartame, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benonate, Methylparaben, Tetrahydroxypropyl, Ethylenediamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate, Citric Acid.
2. Synergy Cool Tingle (6ml) - Glycerine, Deionized Water (Aqua), Dimethiconol, Sodium Polycrylate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trideceth-6, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Peppermint
3. Wet Platinum Silicone (2ml) - Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate
4. Wet Original Water Based (3ml) - Deionized Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Carbomer, PEG, Propolyne Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbaddensis), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Citric Acid
5. Ecstasy Xtra Cooling Sensation Silicone (2ml) - Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Mentha Pipenta (Peppermint) Extract, Ptychopetalum Olacoides (Muira Puama) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger Root) Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion FLower) Extract, Ginko Biloba Extract, Tumera Diffusa (Mexican Damiana) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzonate/Finsolv TN, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Extract), Phenylethylamine.
6. Wet Together (2x5ml) - His (Heats): Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate). Hers (Tingles): Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peppermint Extract.
7. Wet Together Ultimate (2x2ml) - His (Enhancement): Glycerin, Propolyne Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzonate, Hydroxyethlcellulose, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Arginine(L), MenthaPiperita Oil, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum, Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylexlglycerin. Hers (Pleasure): Glycerin, Propolyne Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzonate, Hydroxyethlcellulose, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, MenthaPiperita Oil, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum, Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylexlglycerin.
Texture / Consistency / Thickness / Viscosity:
Pouring lube out of little sample packs can get a bit messy. They tend to just blurp right out without much control.
The Flavored lube was very runny, beaded up on the skin, and got rather sticky in a hurry.
The Silicone Original was runny but absorbed very well into the skin. It leaves the slightest oily residue, no worse than hand cream. It is taste and odorless.
The Original Water Based was runny, glides on but beads quickly. It takes a while to absorb and gets sticky rather fast. It is taste and odorless.
The Synergy Hybrid tastes and smells like a candy cane. It is very thick and smooth. It takes a while to absorb and has a really intense cooling sensation.
The Xtra Cooling also smells and tastes like candy cane but not as powerful as the hybrid. It is thin, runny and leaves a very oily residue on the skin. The cooling sensation with this one is not as strong either.
The Together Hers was runny, tastes and smells lightly of candy cane. It beaded and absorbed rather quickly. His was thicker and very oily, beaded quite a bit, and warms with blowing or touch.
The Together Ultimate Hers and His both smell faintly of candy cane but the taste is rather bitter. They are both runny but Hers absorbs nicely into the skin where His does more beading before it starts to absorb.
Silicone / Water
Water based and silicone based lubricants
Taste / Aroma:
The Kiwi Strawberry smells more strawberry than anything. It reminds me of Strawberry Hubba Bubba. It is very sweet tasting. Almost too sweet.
The Synergy Hybrid also has a very strong peppermint scent and taste. Almost too strong in the taste department. It can start to burn the tongue in no time. Funny enough, the Xtra Cooling smells and tastes less strong than that one. There are quite a few of the packets that have peppermint base and so have the candy cane smell to them.
The flavorless lubes have a barely there smell and taste to them.
Obviously, the silicone based lubes will last much longer than the water based. Water based can always be rejuvenated with a little water or saliva. Silicone based lubes are best for longer play or bath or shower play.
There is still some debate about silicone lubes with certain materials. If in doubt, spot test on your toy before slathering it on.
You may find the flavored lube to get sticky faster than the others. I assume this is because of the sugary flavoring that is in it.
All the lubes in the sample kit wash away easily with soap and a wash cloth.
- The set includes:
- Wet Together lubricant
- Wet Synergy lubricant
- Together Ultimate lubricant
- Wet Flavored kiwi-strawberry lubricant
- Wet Original water based lubricant
- Wet Platinum silicone based lubricant
- Ecstasy Xtra cooling sensations silicone lubricant
- Special features:
- Tingling sensation