You will be asked to submit a reconsideration request. It is optional. If you chose not to participate, your points will remain as they are now.
We review the submission manually and decide whether your points will be restored or completely erased.
All your points (or converted Gift Cards) will be cancelled and removed if company finds that you accumulated 500 points or more by intentionally abusing the system. Abuse will include but not be limited to the following actions:
- publishing a large number of reviews in a short period of time; unless clear proof of the product ownership by the author is established;
- publishing plagiarized reviews, nonsensical reviews (reviews on the products like Gift Cards, Eden Bags, batteries, and other promotional item), vandalized reviews, reviews without substance: this will be deemed point farming;
- reaching regularly daily limits on secondary activities like "liking", "commenting", "rating", etc...; this will be deemed point farming;
- starting and participating in nonsensical forum discussions like "Let's count up to 5,000", etc...; making posts reported as spam; this will be deemed point farming;
- opening multiple accounts;
- if your account has been suspended, terminated, or otherwise noted for the same or similar activities;