Amethyst Still Out of Stock?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Amethyst Still Out of Stock?

Envy Envy
Amethyst
Related to: 
I noticed this has been out of stock for a long while, or is it just me? I really want to pick this one up, does anyone know when it might be back if ever? I'm not too fond of the others due to them being pink (unless Eden carried the cobalt bent graduate, which I would pick up).

Anyone have any word on when this will be back?
10/19/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sera Sera
I dunno, really. I guess you could set alerts to be notified when it is. I wish I knew as well, because I don't like the pink ones either and I know exactly where you're coming from. Hey, if I find out, I'll let you know.
10/19/2010
Envy Envy
Quote:
Originally posted by Sera
I dunno, really. I guess you could set alerts to be notified when it is. I wish I knew as well, because I don't like the pink ones either and I know exactly where you're coming from. Hey, if I find out, I'll let you know.
Yeah i have them on alert, just I've noticed it's been a while, so i was just wondering what was up.
10/19/2010
Waterfall Waterfall
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
Yeah i have them on alert, just I've noticed it's been a while, so i was just wondering what was up.
A lot of the SSA glass toys have been out of stock for a while, it makes me very sad there are so many that I want
10/19/2010
ScottA ScottA
I'm trying to decide between that and the Pure Wand for P-spot use. I'm leaning towards the Pure Wand because of the point on the Amethyst and because it (and the B2B G-spot) are both out of stock and have been for a long time.
10/19/2010
Owl Identified Owl Identified
Get the Bent Graduate! It's basically the same thing. I have one and love it
10/19/2010
Envy Envy
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Get the Bent Graduate! It's basically the same thing. I have one and love it
I would but Eden doesn't have the blue one. D: I really do not like pink, lol.
10/20/2010
Maxim Maxim
Most OOS glass toys will be avaiable shortly, hopefully within 2-3 weeks. I will work on stockinh the cobalt blue Bent Graduate - I think it's a great color!
10/24/2010
Blinker Blinker
Thanks for the update, Maxim! The cobalt one sounds purdy.
10/24/2010
Kim! Kim!
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
Most OOS glass toys will be avaiable shortly, hopefully within 2-3 weeks. I will work on stockinh the cobalt blue Bent Graduate - I think it's a great color!
Ooooh, if cobalt blue comes in then I can say that I almost definitely will purchase one! I've been thinking about getting it but I'm not a huge fan of the pink. Cobalt blue is such a pretty color and I love blue glass so much.
10/24/2010
Envy Envy
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
Most OOS glass toys will be avaiable shortly, hopefully within 2-3 weeks. I will work on stockinh the cobalt blue Bent Graduate - I think it's a great color!
That's great to hear, thanks for the update!
10/25/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
Most OOS glass toys will be avaiable shortly, hopefully within 2-3 weeks. I will work on stockinh the cobalt blue Bent Graduate - I think it's a great color!
That's great, I've been wanting one of those glass pieces for a while now.
10/25/2010
Sera Sera
Yay! Restocking! This means I can buy the one I've been after for a while. Thanks for the update, Maxim!
10/25/2010
leatherlover leatherlover
Good to hear about the restocking. I was confused/concerned with the number of glass toys that were out of stock. Didn't know if something was wrong with them.
10/27/2010
Libra Libra
I've been really anxious about this too! I've been waiting for the Gold Laced G to be back in stock for weeks. Was beginning to worry that I would have to try to find something else similar to it.
11/05/2010
Sera Sera
Quote:
Originally posted by Libra
I've been really anxious about this too! I've been waiting for the Gold Laced G to be back in stock for weeks. Was beginning to worry that I would have to try to find something else similar to it.
Yeah, it's so frustrating to wait, and then you have to remember to be patient! But it's worth it.
11/05/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
Most OOS glass toys will be avaiable shortly, hopefully within 2-3 weeks. I will work on stockinh the cobalt blue Bent Graduate - I think it's a great color!
YAY! Can't wait. Of course I just ordered the pink bent graduate, but I really love the other glass pieces that have been out of stock!
11/05/2010
Libra Libra
Quote:
Originally posted by Sera
Yeah, it's so frustrating to wait, and then you have to remember to be patient! But it's worth it.
oh, I know it will be worth it and I should be patient, I just don't understand the long wait...
11/06/2010
Sera Sera
Quote:
Originally posted by Libra
oh, I know it will be worth it and I should be patient, I just don't understand the long wait...
Trust me, I know how you feel. It's awful to wait....
11/06/2010
Envy Envy
I'm still waiting.... >.> *camps the page*
11/13/2010
Lady Venus Lady Venus
I'm waiting for this one as well.
11/13/2010
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
I have been waiting for Blossom G myself, silently stalking its page and waiting for that email that says it's here! I was told it would be about 3 weeks, and it has been almost a month, and it still isn't here
11/13/2010
ToyGeek ToyGeek
There are four different SSA Glass toys I plan to order the very second they're back in stock. Wish they'd hurry!
11/13/2010
Envy Envy
WOOT! Back in stock! Ordered mine!
11/23/2010
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
WOOT! Back in stock! Ordered mine!
Mine came yesterday, along with four other SSA glass toys, and they're lovely.
11/23/2010
inbarati inbarati
great review!
01/31/2011
Lizzy Lizzy
Anytime an item you are interested is oos, open a CS ticket.
02/02/2012
Brandonn Brandonn
Go with maximus lube. You can't go wrong
02/12/2012
lightrunner lightrunner
nice review
02/21/2012
Oliver Gray Oliver Gray
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
I noticed this has been out of stock for a long while, or is it just me? I really want to pick this one up, does anyone know when it might be back if ever? I'm not too fond of the others due to them being pink (unless Eden carried the cobalt bent ...
I'm picky about colors too :3
03/21/2012
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 34
Unique posters: 24