Hanging on wrong side for Teddy bear?

Kayla Kayla
Teddy bear spank-her
Related to: 
I was looking at the pictures of this Teddy Bear paddle and I noticed that the loop to "hang" him from was ON the paddle end. Maybe I'm just silly, but doesn't that get in the way of using the toy? Are the pictures just wrong or is this how its made?
01/01/2010
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I was looking at the pictures of this Teddy Bear paddle and I noticed that the loop to "hang" him from was ON the paddle end. Maybe I'm just silly, but doesn't that get in the way of using the toy? Are the pictures just wrong or is this how its made?
Got to agree, it does seem like it would get in the way. Maybe it is removable (or one could make it removable).

Sadly I do not have an answer to your question though, sorry.
01/01/2010
Sir Sir
Yes, that does look like a design flaw. What a shame.
01/01/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Yes, that does look like a design flaw. What a shame.
In one of the pictures though, it should the teddy bear without the string in its head. Hm..perhaps the pictured paddle was just a manufacturing flaw?
01/01/2010
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
In one of the pictures though, it should the teddy bear without the string in its head. Hm..perhaps the pictured paddle was just a manufacturing flaw?
That's what I wanted to know. Because the one picture has no hole in its head. Kinda odd.
01/01/2010
Envy Envy
Almost looks like the string was photoshopped out.... If so, they did a bad job of hiding the string shadow. I could be wrong, though.
01/01/2010
Alaska Child Alaska Child
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I was looking at the pictures of this Teddy Bear paddle and I noticed that the loop to "hang" him from was ON the paddle end. Maybe I'm just silly, but doesn't that get in the way of using the toy? Are the pictures just wrong or is this how its made?
I thought that as well, but I figured that you could always remove the string, and just not hang it up.
04/17/2011
Michele Michele
I noticed that as well. It looks like it would be annoying.
03/09/2012
tiggle biddies tiggle biddies
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I was looking at the pictures of this Teddy Bear paddle and I noticed that the loop to "hang" him from was ON the paddle end. Maybe I'm just silly, but doesn't that get in the way of using the toy? Are the pictures just wrong or is this how its made?
looks like an error in manufacturing lol
03/14/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 7