Eden Bloggers - March 31, 2011 at 7pm: Blogger's Club

Kayla Kayla
I bet you're excited for this month's meeting of EdenBloggers, right? I'd hope so. Our topic is How to Get Inspiration for Blog Posts this month. Our meeting is March 31, 2011 at 7 PM Eastern. I know I have problems coming up with stuff to write about on my personal blog, so I have a feeling this is going to be a great workshop to attend.

We have a guest speaker this month as well! LunaKM! She is a a full-time submissive in a D/s relationship, and she runs Submissive Guide. Submissive Guide posts a lot of articles weekly, and she's always coming up with a lot of great content. Along with that, she writes an Obesity and Sexual column for Fearless Press and occassionally writes for Eden Cafe as well.

With the new Eden Community Clubs blog that's been set up, EdenBloggers now has a page on there. With that, LunaKM wrote up a great article for us in an easy-to-read format on that blog, so you can check out 4 Ways to Find Topics For Your Blog. I highly recommend reading it and bookmarking it.

So what's the meeting for? Discussion, of course, sillies! LunaKM will be giving other tips for getting inspiration on your writing, and everyone here will share what works best for them. While the article is great, we're going to have a lot of great resources and ideas here on the forum, too, so come share your expertise with us! (Remember that these suggestions can be used for non-sex blogs as well)

Hope to see you at March 31 at 7PM Eastern!
03/13/2011
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
markeagleone markeagleone
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I bet you're excited for this month's meeting of EdenBloggers, right? I'd hope so. Our topic is How to Get Inspiration for Blog Posts this month. Our meeting is March 31, 2011 at 7 PM Eastern. I know I have problems coming up with stuff ... More
This would be a good one for me to attend, I get writers block all the time. I never know what I should and shouldn't write about.
03/13/2011
Lady Venus Lady Venus
I'll definitely be making this meeting! I missed the last one
03/22/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Venus
I'll definitely be making this meeting! I missed the last one
I'm glad to hear it. I missed you at the last one too!
03/25/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
Awesome I haven't written a non-review post in ages. Maybe this will help me get some mojo.
03/26/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by namelesschaos
Awesome I haven't written a non-review post in ages. Maybe this will help me get some mojo.
Mojo is awesome. I'm hoping to see you there.
03/27/2011
Dusk Dusk
I'm really looking forward to this, because I have had the worst writer's block these last few weeks.
03/28/2011
bunny love bunny love
Oh man, I would love to attend this meeting. Unfortunately, I have class at the same time
03/28/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I can't believe it's only a few days away now!
03/28/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Dusk
I'm really looking forward to this, because I have had the worst writer's block these last few weeks.
Writers block is awful. I hate that too. Or half-written posts.
03/28/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by bunny love
Oh man, I would love to attend this meeting. Unfortunately, I have class at the same time
Awww. That's sad. I hope you can make it next month!
03/29/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I'm going to try to be there...haven't written on my blog in ages!
03/30/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I'm going to try to be there...haven't written on my blog in ages!
Well, I look forward to seeing you there, JR.
03/30/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Yeah, could be time to dust off "Das Blog"
03/31/2011
bunny love bunny love
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
Awww. That's sad. I hope you can make it next month!
I really hope I can. My Thursday night class is every other week, so there's a chance I might be able to attend!

I'll be sure to check out this post after I get back from class tonight. It sounds like it'll be really helpful.
03/31/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Ooh, just a few hours!
03/31/2011
Lady Venus Lady Venus
Get your F5's ready!!
03/31/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Ooh, just a few hours!
I know; I'm really excited!
03/31/2011
Dusk Dusk
Yay! I'm going to be running around here and also on duty in my building so I'll try and be here as much as possible!
03/31/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Dusk
Yay! I'm going to be running around here and also on duty in my building so I'll try and be here as much as possible!
Awesome! It's great you'll be here! Less than hour until the meeting too.
03/31/2011
Kayla Kayla
Just twenty minutes until informative fun!
03/31/2011
luna[KM] luna[KM]
Hi everyone, I'm lunaKM the guest host for tonight's meeting. It's nice to see so many people ready to talk about Blogger's Block and getting inspiration for your blogs! I'm open for questions at any time tonight so please toss them at me with all you got! I can handle it.
03/31/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by luna[KM]
Hi everyone, I'm lunaKM the guest host for tonight's meeting. It's nice to see so many people ready to talk about Blogger's Block and getting inspiration for your blogs! I'm open for questions at any time tonight so please toss ... More
Hi there! I'm really glad you could join us tonight, and I'm really looking forward to what you've got to say
03/31/2011
Lady Venus Lady Venus
Quote:
Originally posted by luna[KM]
Hi everyone, I'm lunaKM the guest host for tonight's meeting. It's nice to see so many people ready to talk about Blogger's Block and getting inspiration for your blogs! I'm open for questions at any time tonight so please toss ... More
Hi! Nice to meet you!
03/31/2011
Lady Venus Lady Venus
Hey everyone...I'm early. I'll keep your seats warm til you get here
03/31/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Venus
Hey everyone...I'm early. I'll keep your seats warm til you get here
Awesome. Early is great.
03/31/2011
Lady Venus Lady Venus
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
Awesome. Early is great.
I knew if I didn't get here early, I'd definitely be late! LOL I wasn't missing this one!!
03/31/2011
Kayla Kayla
Welcome! It's 7PM! I've been really excited about this meeting and especially about having LunaKM as our guest expert!
03/31/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
Welcome! It's 7PM! I've been really excited about this meeting and especially about having LunaKM as our guest expert!
I've been looking forward to it as well, yay!
03/31/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I've been looking forward to it as well, yay!
Yeah. It's been a long week with classes - especially when I'm looking forward to this meeting!
03/31/2011
Total posts: 182
Unique posters: 17