Community Back to School Party: Friday, September 9th @ 7pm

Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
heres a pic of my sons hair



I am super jealous of his curls
I am also super jealous of his curls.
09/09/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
heres a pic of my sons hair



I am super jealous of his curls
My younger brother has hair just like that. His is black black black naturally and curly and long. Hes gonna donate it once it gets a little longer.
09/09/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hmmm, I always sucked at sharpening pencils. The lead would break so easily.
some pencils really suck as well, the Yikes pencils were amazing, never broke
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
heres a pic of my sons hair



I am super jealous of his curls
My boys have buzz cuts...ROTC
09/09/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I am also super jealous of his curls.
wait till you get to see them in real life! they are perfect little ringlets
09/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
In 1987 four public schools started suggesting that students to wear a school uniform. What state were they from?

According to the New York Times, Cherry Hill, Patapsco and Pimlico in Baltimore, Maryland and Burrville in Washington D.C. were among the first public school to institute a voluntary school uniform policy, back in 1987.
09/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
wait till you get to see them in real life! they are perfect little ringlets
I am even more jealous. That is exactly what I always wanted my hair to look like.
09/09/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
My boys have buzz cuts...ROTC
because of his sensory issues he hates his hair being cut, it wasn't a big deal to us so we just left it alone. as long as he lets us wash and brush it
09/09/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Do only the trivia questions your saving for later count or do the ones I answered count too? Im confused.
09/09/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
wait till you get to see them in real life! they are perfect little ringlets
I used to have hair just like that, but blonde. My mom never cut my hair as a kid (it was the 70s) and nearly everyone thought I was a little girl.
09/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Do only the trivia questions your saving for later count or do the ones I answered count too? Im confused.
I give you guys trivia stuff now, sometimes in the form of a question, sometimes not. I'll let you guys know when it's prize time
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
because of his sensory issues he hates his hair being cut, it wasn't a big deal to us so we just left it alone. as long as he lets us wash and brush it
My nephew is autistic and cannot stand his hair being messed with at all.
09/09/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I am even more jealous. That is exactly what I always wanted my hair to look like.
when my hair was down to my butt it had big ringlets but never as perfect as his
09/09/2011
cujo467 cujo467
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I used to have hair just like that, but blonde. My mom never cut my hair as a kid (it was the 70s) and nearly everyone thought I was a little girl.
I'm sure you got benefits from that though
09/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
And speaking of prizes, I'm getting ready to give away the first one. Who's ready?
09/09/2011
ellejay ellejay
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
And speaking of prizes, I'm getting ready to give away the first one. Who's ready?
I am!
09/09/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I used to have hair just like that, but blonde. My mom never cut my hair as a kid (it was the 70s) and nearly everyone thought I was a little girl.
thats my boy lol he always gets called a girl, he has a pretty face and long lashes as well

my oldest brother had long hair, but he had the big huge curls
09/09/2011
Beck Beck
I am here I am just late! Sorry about that computer chair broke had run to store for new one.
09/09/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by cujo467
I'm sure you got benefits from that though
No.

In fact, it lead to some pretty significant confidence problems.
09/09/2011
cujo467 cujo467
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
And speaking of prizes, I'm getting ready to give away the first one. Who's ready?
ME!!
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
And speaking of prizes, I'm getting ready to give away the first one. Who's ready?
Yay!
09/09/2011
Ansley Ansley
My hair is straight as an arrow and down to my butt. I admire people who can go through the process of coloring their hair "unnatural" colors, but it would take too much toll on my hair. And my hairs. Or my wallet. LOL
09/09/2011
Antipova Antipova
Back in time for prizes
09/09/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
My nephew is autistic and cannot stand his hair being messed with at all.
yeah, ds is autistic, he doesn't mind us washing and brushing it, but we cant tie it up or cut it
09/09/2011
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
And speaking of prizes, I'm getting ready to give away the first one. Who's ready?
I am ready!
09/09/2011
ellejay ellejay
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Back in time for prizes
Great timing.
09/09/2011
cujo467 cujo467
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
No.

In fact, it lead to some pretty significant confidence problems.
Oh, then that sucks
09/09/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
thats my boy lol he always gets called a girl, he has a pretty face and long lashes as well

my oldest brother had long hair, but he had the big huge curls
Yup. Everyone kept complimenting my "pretty lashes", so I cut them off. They grew back thicker and longer.
09/09/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
And speaking of prizes, I'm getting ready to give away the first one. Who's ready?
me me me!!
09/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
yeah, ds is autistic, he doesn't mind us washing and brushing it, but we cant tie it up or cut it
J either
09/09/2011
Total posts: 654
Unique posters: 29