Holiday Party Planning Committee Meeting - Tuesday, April 5th @7pm

Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kat Shanahan
I love the idea of the Easter/history trivia (I'm a history/trivia geek, so this is right up my alley, and if needed, I'll definitely help out with that!)



Love all the ideas, but I gotta say that the man modelling especially ... More
I've been hearing bits and pieces about how the modeling is going so far, and I'm giggling too
04/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
here... more or less... about to go cook dinner
04/05/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'm gonna give people a few more minutes to show up, but in the meantime, how have you all been?



I just got back the disposable cameras from my wedding, and apparently 2 of my cousins left the reception to go take ridiculous ... More
Ha ha! That's great. The last wedding we went to with disposable cameras, my wife and I took pictures like we were choking each other.
04/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I've been hearing bits and pieces about how the modeling is going so far, and I'm giggling too
oh yes... this is much comedy!
04/05/2011
Brandi Rouxxx Brandi Rouxxx
I'm here for the moment! Not sure how long I can stay, but will be here as long as I can!
04/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Ha ha! That's great. The last wedding we went to with disposable cameras, my wife and I took pictures like we were choking each other.
Haha, there's been a running joke in my circles of friends to take cleavage shots, and I lost count of how many I saw in there. I'm gonna have a blast looking at them all later, I only got a chance to look at the little proof sheets for each camera.
04/05/2011
Kat Shanahan Kat Shanahan
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'm gonna give people a few more minutes to show up, but in the meantime, how have you all been?



I just got back the disposable cameras from my wedding, and apparently 2 of my cousins left the reception to go take ridiculous ... More
OK, that is too funny! Target pictures! Hopefully they got some ridiculously funny ones, anyway. *L*

I'm waiting for spring to show up; Mother Nature is being a bit tardy here. We had snow, rain, freezing rain, and bits of sunshine today. Ugh...I just want to get out for my daily walk tomorrow!
04/05/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
oh yes... this is much comedy!
Me thinks you may be expecting way too much...
04/05/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
*twirls in*
04/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Me thinks you may be expecting way too much...
I just know what V has told me... and the bits and pieces I've heard from you and Tim.
04/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kat Shanahan
OK, that is too funny! Target pictures! Hopefully they got some ridiculously funny ones, anyway. *L*



I'm waiting for spring to show up; Mother Nature is being a bit tardy here. We had snow, rain, freezing rain, and bits of ... More
We've had rain, or at least clouds the last few days. Today was actually pretty sunny. It was nice
04/05/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
I am at the Y with the kids for swimming lessons, so it will be hard for me to contribute tonight
04/05/2011
Kat Shanahan Kat Shanahan
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
*twirls in*
Totally offtopic to the meeting at hand, but I have to say it: Your userpic is TOO CUTE.
04/05/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I am at the Y with the kids for swimming lessons, so it will be hard for me to contribute tonight
We'll be gentle.
04/05/2011
Alys Alys
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I am at the Y with the kids for swimming lessons, so it will be hard for me to contribute tonight
That's okay, BBWTT and I'll talk for you
04/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
*twirls in*
It isn't much, but I got you some food

04/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
*twirls in*
Since you were wondering about supper:

04/05/2011
Kat Shanahan Kat Shanahan
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
We've had rain, or at least clouds the last few days. Today was actually pretty sunny. It was nice
Well, I think you should send some of that sunshine my way.
04/05/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Kat Shanahan
Totally offtopic to the meeting at hand, but I have to say it: Your userpic is TOO CUTE.
Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

It was a product of one of the CEC meetings, if I recall correctly.
04/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
That's okay, BBWTT and I'll talk for you
FOR SURE!
04/05/2011
Kat Shanahan Kat Shanahan
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
It isn't much, but I got you some food



That. Is. AWESOME. *drools*
04/05/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
It isn't much, but I got you some food



ohgoditlooksSOGOOD.
04/05/2011
Kindred Kindred
I just ate but now I'm hungry again...These meetings always make me hungry.
04/05/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Since you were wondering about supper:



You're all so good to me

I brought cookies.

04/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I just ate but now I'm hungry again...These meetings always make me hungry.
Well, here's some dessert:

04/05/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I just ate but now I'm hungry again...These meetings always make me hungry.
Sorry.

You can blame me for that 99% of the time.
04/05/2011
Brandi Rouxxx Brandi Rouxxx
Ok y'all making me hungry, lol...
04/05/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
10 min. late but I'm here!
Sup y'all?
04/05/2011
Kat Shanahan Kat Shanahan
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
You're all so good to me



I brought cookies.



OH GOD OREO. <3

I joined Weight Watchers in January, and I've been really good about not, y'know, eating a bag of cookies in one sitting...but today I am having a mad craving for Oreos, and of course there's not a single one in the damn house. *L*
04/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
10 min. late but I'm here!

Sup y'all?


Sheesh Tim
04/05/2011
Total posts: 306
Unique posters: 24