Account was blocked (helping friend)

JGrey JGrey
I am helping my on-line friend from Russia who tried to log in to the Eden account and it gives her message at the sign in, that her account was blocked and she needs to call 888-506-5516? What would that mean?
I could help her write a letter (English not that advanced) but she can not even log in to submit a support ticket.
12/12/2011
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by JGrey
I am helping my on-line friend from Russia who tried to log in to the Eden account and it gives her message at the sign in, that her account was blocked and she needs to call 888-506-5516? What would that mean?
I could help her write a letter ... More
I've only ever heard of accounts being blocked due to suspicious account activity, such as point farming and scamming. Submit a support ticket yourself, or ask her to write

JR@Edenfantasys.com
12/12/2011
JGrey JGrey
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
I've only ever heard of accounts being blocked due to suspicious account activity, such as point farming and scamming. Submit a support ticket yourself, or ask her to write

JR@Edenfantasys.com
This e-mail is invalid, comes back as "undeliverable mail".
I guess i will be submitting support ticket...
12/13/2011
Rossie Rossie
This should be the correct email address for JR: almon@edenfantasys.com
12/13/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
This should be the correct email address for JR: almon@edenfantasys.com
That is the correct address for JR. You can also email Kristi about account activity (Kristi @ edenfantasys.com)
12/13/2011
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 4