Updating Payment Information on an Order?

Shadowfall Shadowfall
Just got a message this morning saying that the credit card I used wasn't validated (I'm guessing because I made the mistake of using the USPS suggested address rather than the one I supplied...thanks again, USPS).

I sent a reply back asking how to change the information, but I'm kinda antsy to get this resolved before 1pm so I can get my toy on Wednesday...anyone know how I can change payment methods without killing the entire order and resubmitting? I mean, I will if need be - I don't really NEED that $10 bullet for free, but it'd be a nice little bonus.

My thanks to anyone who might know the answer or where to look.
08/22/2011
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowfall
Just got a message this morning saying that the credit card I used wasn't validated (I'm guessing because I made the mistake of using the USPS suggested address rather than the one I supplied...thanks again, USPS).

I sent a reply ... More
I think your fastest way would be to simply call and discuss the issue. Any time I have had any issue and called, EF customer service has handled it very timely.
08/22/2011
Shadowfall Shadowfall
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I think your fastest way would be to simply call and discuss the issue. Any time I have had any issue and called, EF customer service has handled it very timely.
Ah, how right you were! Called them up (earlier attempt did not succeed, went to voicemail) and quickly resolved the problem. +10 points to EdenFantasys' customer support team!
08/22/2011
Rachel K Rachel K
Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowfall
Ah, how right you were! Called them up (earlier attempt did not succeed, went to voicemail) and quickly resolved the problem. +10 points to EdenFantasys' customer support team!
Hey, Shadow!

We go through our voicemails every day, and it's just myself and Jaimes, so always feel free to leave a message or call us again if you don't get us the first time.

Good thing we got in touch! Glad we could help out in resolving everything on time.
08/25/2011
Total posts: 4
Unique posters: 3