EF not listed on the Lelo site?

Oggins Oggins
I was just browsing Lelo's website and noticed they listed websites and stores where you could buy their products here link How come Eden isn't listed there? Makes me sad =(.........
09/24/2008
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Oggins
I was just browsing Lelo's website and noticed they listed websites and stores where you could buy their products here link How come Eden isn't listed there? Makes me sad =(.........
Seriously. What the heck?
I haven't asked you yet, what's your favorite rechargeable toy? I posted on the forums, but didn't get much response. I'm trying to figure out which one I want and was trying to get some opinions.
09/24/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
^ For favorite RT, I stand by my choice: Gigi! A lover of mine had one and I fucking WORSHIPPED it. She was usually very good about sharing her toys, but when I asked her if I could borrow her Gigi...good lord, you'd have thought I'd asked for her first born child!

So I'm saving up to buy my own. =)
09/24/2008
Oggins Oggins
Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Dreamer
Seriously. What the heck?I haven't asked you yet, what's your favorite rechargeable toy? I posted on the forums, but didn't get much response. I'm trying to figure out which one I want and was trying to get some opinions.
Well, it really depends on what you're looking to stimulate. =) I would have to say my personal favorite is the Gigi from Lelo. It may not be strong enough for someone who needs the equivalent of a jackhammer but, it's plenty strong enough for me and it does a fantastic job stimulating my g-spot. It really doesn't have a whole lot of girth but, it makes up for that with what it does to your g! =) It's just really all in what you like.

I plan on getting a sinnflut as soon as I can. I've wanted one of those for awhile now. Did you know that they are even waterproof? How cool is that? Actually, I don't know if all of them are waterproof but, the three I looked at were..... I can't really give you my honest opinion of it though since I haven't tried it but, I do have high expectations! I hope that helped some! =)
09/24/2008
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Oggins
Well, it really depends on what you're looking to stimulate. =) I would have to say my personal favorite is the Gigi from Lelo. It may not be strong enough for someone who needs the equivalent of a jackhammer but, it's plenty strong enough ... More
Yes, very much. Thanks Backseat BooHoo too!
I want primarily clitoral stimulation, but will probably get the Gigi, I assume I can use it for both. It has rave reviews from everyone. Now if EF would get it back in stock so I can use that discount!!
09/24/2008
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
& I've been told by my partner to not buy the Mia. I assume that means I'm getting that eventually. I love the fact it has a USB charger.
09/24/2008
Oggins Oggins
Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Dreamer
Yes, very much. Thanks Backseat BooHoo too!I want primarily clitoral stimulation, but will probably get the Gigi, I assume I can use it for both. It has rave reviews from everyone. Now if EF would get it back in stock so I can use that discount!!
Honestly, if you're looking for clitoral stim. my favorite is the xtreme g-spot bullet. It's awesome for clitoral and I quite frankly, don't often use anything else for clitoral. The Gigi does have most of it's vibration concentrated at the tip and I have used it successfully for clitoral stim. It does work well for both but, the xtreme g-spot bullet is way stronger for clitoral! Cheaper too! =P The xtreme g-spot is not rechargeable though. Actually, these really are two of my favorites so, I think you would be pleased with either one. Good luck and don't forget to post a review! =)
09/24/2008
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Oggins
Honestly, if you're looking for clitoral stim. my favorite is the xtreme g-spot bullet. It's awesome for clitoral and I quite frankly, don't often use anything else for clitoral. The Gigi does have most of it's vibration ... More
I have the xtreme g-spot bullet in my wish list from your review already!! I'm a convinced woman! Thanks for the recommendation though!
09/24/2008
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Dreamer
& I've been told by my partner to not buy the Mia. I assume that means I'm getting that eventually. I love the fact it has a USB charger.
I think USB vibes are really neat! I hope you write a review on the Mia, if you are getting it; I'm considering buying one for myself.

That's why I like the Gigi when it comes to rechargeables: it can be used for g-spot AND clitoral stimulation. And it's so damn pretty!
09/24/2008
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
I think USB vibes are really neat! I hope you write a review on the Mia, if you are getting it; I'm considering buying one for myself.That's why I like the Gigi when it comes to rechargeables: it can be used for g-spot AND clitoral ... More
I can browse EF while my toy charges. I still can't get over that. My usb port is on the side, So I can monitor it while I'm online.
It'll probably be awhile before I actually get it in my eager hands. My partner stock piles because I was supposed to be a Christmas baby. I was a little late, but he understands the (somewhat childish) disappointment when I always get Christmas cards that say PS happy birthday. I'm guessing that's when I'll get it, but we'll see!
09/24/2008
Oggins Oggins
Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Dreamer
I can browse EF while my toy charges. I still can't get over that. My usb port is on the side, So I can monitor it while I'm online. It'll probably be awhile before I actually get it in my eager hands. My partner stock piles because I was ... More
HA! I know the feeling! I was supposed to be a new years baby but, was late. While probably not as close to Christmas as yours, I remember growing up and getting b-day gifts wrapped in left over Christmas paper! UGH! Sometimes it really sucked having a b-day so close after two major holidays. Everyone was broke and would shop the clearance isle! UGH! UGH! I just started wrapping everyones b-day gifts in Christmas paper no matter when it was.....Summer b-day....Okay, you get Christmas paper too! =P A few relatives looked at me funny but, pffft! They thought it was okay to do it to me! =D
09/25/2008
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Oggins
HA! I know the feeling! I was supposed to be a new years baby but, was late. While probably not as close to Christmas as yours, I remember growing up and getting b-day gifts wrapped in left over Christmas paper! UGH! Sometimes it really sucked ... More
I may have to implement this Christmas wrap year around idea....
09/25/2008
Snappy Snappy
Delight is my new favorite rechargeable toy, edging out Sinnflut Intensity by a bump, a curve, and the Royal Curl.
10/15/2008
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 4