Free gift with any order

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Free gift with any order

Stephanie Marie Stephanie Marie
I was just wondering, how often does the free gift with any order change?
02/24/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sparfitt08 Sparfitt08
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephanie Marie
I was just wondering, how often does the free gift with any order change?
I was wondering the same thing. I plan to place an order next week and am wondering if it will be the same as it is now or if it will change by then?
02/24/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Usually, you have to place the item in your shopping cart and enter a code at check out.
02/24/2011
Stephanie Marie Stephanie Marie
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Usually, you have to place the item in your shopping cart and enter a code at check out.
Well I know that, but I was wondering how often does it change? Like how before it was the dolphin and now it is the Intensity bullet.
02/24/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephanie Marie
Well I know that, but I was wondering how often does it change? Like how before it was the dolphin and now it is the Intensity bullet.
I could be wrong but I think I read somewhere that it stays till they sell out of the toy...
02/24/2011
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
I think it's until they have no more of that particular toy. I really wanted the dolphin !
02/27/2011
TheSinDoll TheSinDoll
I didn't get my free gift with my last order. I couldn't use that code and the other code I had. I was wondering about that.
02/27/2011
Adam02viper Adam02viper
What i am wondering is do they ever give out mens toys as the free gift with order deal
03/02/2011
Lady Venus Lady Venus
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephanie Marie
I was just wondering, how often does the free gift with any order change?
There's now a new free product
03/02/2011
Lady Venus Lady Venus
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam02viper
What i am wondering is do they ever give out mens toys as the free gift with order deal
There was a vibrating cock ring once.
03/02/2011
Splendwhore Splendwhore
I think it's so neat that EF is giving away free little gifts with your order now! So thoughtful.
03/02/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam02viper
What i am wondering is do they ever give out mens toys as the free gift with order deal
Yes that would be sweet, like if they were to offer that vibrating ring "Boss Cocks Pleasure Ring" Ohhh man! I'd buy something for my girl I hadn't planned to, just to get the ring!
04/05/2011
PassionQT PassionQT
I usually forget to add the free items to my order, but I didn't this time! I'm only taking that little bullet since it has a decent safety rating.
04/05/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Usually, you have to place the item in your shopping cart and enter a code at check out.
it won't work for the new one right now. it is saying it is $7.99 not free
04/08/2011
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
it won't work for the new one right now. it is saying it is $7.99 not free
This issue has been fixed
04/08/2011
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephanie Marie
I was just wondering, how often does the free gift with any order change?
There is no set schedule, it's changed once the stock for the current toy runs out.
04/08/2011
sixfootsex sixfootsex
Quote:
Originally posted by Ilya
This issue has been fixed
I'm still having this issue. In the checkout screen it says "a la carte," but the price is listed as 12.00 with a 7.99 savings.
04/08/2011
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by sixfootsex
I'm still having this issue. In the checkout screen it says "a la carte," but the price is listed as 12.00 with a 7.99 savings.
Please remove the free gift item from your cart and try again
04/08/2011
PersonalAngel PersonalAngel
I love the free gift, but I always forget to add it to my cart
04/08/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Ilya
Please remove the free gift item from your cart and try again
done. thanks!
04/08/2011
catalunalilith catalunalilith
thanks for the clarification.
07/05/2011
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 16