EF Should Carry: June 2011

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

EF Should Carry: June 2011

mikebooks mikebooks
Ok, time for a new one . Let's start the wishlist for June 2011!
05/27/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Perhaps we could wait until it is actually June before starting this thread?
05/27/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Perhaps we could wait until it is actually June before starting this thread?
Yes. This. Please.
05/27/2011
mikebooks mikebooks
Oh, seems that I am 4 days ahead (I thought it was 31st already). Sorry about that guys . Do not know why, perhaps the work overload, and dates mismatch. Ok, so let's wait till June 1st. Until that date, posting is forbidden!
05/29/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
It's June 1st.

The Remaining toys in the Zini line:
The dib: link
The donut: link
and the janus line: link

The pipedream shock therapy series, cock cage: link

From Aneros
the tempo: link
Vice: link
and progasum Ice: link
06/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I would love to see more bath and body products, more candles (massage or otherwise), and more chemises with solid cups that can be worn for sleeping.
06/01/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I would love to see more bath and body products, more candles (massage or otherwise), and more chemises with solid cups that can be worn for sleeping.
These, and I wouldn't mind being able to pick up a Tenga 6 pack.

I am still hoping for larger sized clothes even though I am starting to slim down a bit and fit into the smaller ones, just because I know what a pain in the ass it is to find something sexy that fits!

Also maybe a discount on the liberator wedge ramp that I have been drooling over?
06/01/2011
RosesThorns RosesThorns
Private Pin Up from Legs Avenue
link
06/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by RosesThorns
Private Pin Up from Legs Avenue
link
*drool*

My husband would love this!
06/01/2011
mikebooks mikebooks
Quote:
Originally posted by namelesschaos
It's June 1st.

The Remaining toys in the Zini line:
The dib: link
The donut: link
and the janus line: link

The pipedream shock therapy series, cock cage: link

From Aneros
the tempo: link
Vice: link
and ...
I second the Tempo!

My full broken-record list:
- Supple Nips (especially translucent #2 & #4XL) link
- Lube Shooter link
- Aneros Tempo link
06/02/2011
leatherlover leatherlover
Quote:
Originally posted by namelesschaos
It's June 1st.

The Remaining toys in the Zini line:
The dib: link
The donut: link
and the janus line: link

The pipedream shock therapy series, cock cage: link

From Aneros
the tempo: link
Vice: link
and ...
I really like the cock cage, and the donut looks interesting.
06/02/2011
Antipova Antipova
Since I accidentally started a new thread, I'll add what I wrote over there.

Personally, I'm really interested in

*the Split dildo
*Topco's Hardware Line, especially the Drill Bit, the Motor Oil Lube (depending on ingredients), and the Turn Screw
*the Contra Brand Stash-Safe, which seems like a stylish neat little condom holder


And I'd also like to add, we carry XHale glass's large moon plug, but apparently they make a small as well. The small would actually fit me, and since it's much prettier than the other glass plugs available, I'd get one. (I couldn't find it on XHale's official site..?)


I don't have links, but I'd like to see more storage options in large and medium sizes. The Divine is the only large option, and I'm not really a croco-print kind of girl.
06/02/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
These, and I wouldn't mind being able to pick up a Tenga 6 pack.

I am still hoping for larger sized clothes even though I am starting to slim down a bit and fit into the smaller ones, just because I know what a pain in the ass it is to ...
+1 Tenga 6-pack
+1 Private Pin Up from Legs Avenue

ETA: Non-latex dental dams.
06/02/2011
Lily Night Lily Night
Quote:
Originally posted by RosesThorns
Private Pin Up from Legs Avenue
link
This is really cute, I full heartedly second your vote
06/03/2011
Lummox Lummox
First of all, I'd like to thank anyone from EF who make decisions about what toys will be finally in stock. Two of my earlier requests have been granted recently: Zini Ran and Shock therapy replacement pads. Thanks once more!

As for now, my "EF Should Carry" list consists mostly of Liberator stuff.

Liberator Shapes:
Liberator Escape
Liberator Escape Wet
Slip Cover for Flip Ramp

Liberator Erotic Glassworks:
Bobo Glass Dildo
Joey Glass Dildo
Vincent Glass Dildo

And one more from Zini:
Zini Deux
06/04/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
As EF grows, and with the diversity of people who are here, I think that more FTM products would be a great option. I don't want these for me, but I think it would be great if you guys carried some of this type of options.

Compression shirts/binders

Spare Parts Pete

And there are lots of products out there. I just think that it would be awesome if EF had a few options available.
06/04/2011
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
As EF grows, and with the diversity of people who are here, I think that more FTM products would be a great option. I don't want these for me, but I think it would be great if you guys carried some of this type of options.

Compression ...
Agreed.

Also some MTF products, don't forget them! Do we have any bra inserts?
06/04/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Agreed.

Also some MTF products, don't forget them! Do we have any bra inserts?
I didn't mean to not include or forget, I'm just more aware of products for FTM....
06/04/2011
toxie m toxie m
The Pjur Med line
06/08/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
more lingerie sets (crotchless panties too?) and Fun Factory's Boss line!
06/08/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
Quote:
Originally posted by RosesThorns
Private Pin Up from Legs Avenue
link
ohhh and this too! Legs Avenue has the sexiest stuff
06/08/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Since I accidentally started a new thread, I'll add what I wrote over there.

Personally, I'm really interested in

*the Split dildo
*Topco's Hardware Line, especially the Drill Bit, the Motor Oil Lube (depending on ...
Yes - the Split Dildo.
06/08/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Lummox
First of all, I'd like to thank anyone from EF who make decisions about what toys will be finally in stock. Two of my earlier requests have been granted recently: Zini Ran and Shock therapy replacement pads. Thanks once more!

As for now, ...
I second the request for Liberator glass - Bobo, Joey and Vincent. They look wonderful.
06/08/2011
Linga Linga
The new items from Close2You! link
The Vida line link
The Simply Blown range or part of would be awesome too link


PRETTY PLEASE!
06/12/2011
Linga Linga
Oh yes, the other Zini stuff too! Especially the boy toys!!!!!!
06/12/2011
fletchy fletchy
Aneros Tempo ,
Aneros Vice ,
Alien Fleshlight ,
more Fleshlights,
Split Dildo,
and Nipple Fun Wear (link) !
06/13/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I second the request for Liberator glass - Bobo, Joey and Vincent. They look wonderful.
I third the the request for Liberator Erotic Glassworks, especially Joey and Bobo.

The Liberator Décor Fascinator Throe in buckwheat.

Love Bunnies because they are so gosh darn cute.

I don't know if it is possible for Eden to carry this because it says "Available exclusively at Babeland," but I'm going to request it anyway. The Matryoshka is freakin' adorable. I also hear it is close to the Hitachi's low strength.

The Zini Donut. This video of the Zini Donut makes me want to try out those two motors!

Lastly, I'd like to see more wood color options for all the Nob Essence products Eden already carries. I see that with the Fling and it's great. I can't wait for the burgundy to come back in stock.
06/14/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Also the split dildo looks intriguing!
06/14/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
The girdle link

and Lube shooters please!!
06/14/2011
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Boas and elbow length gloves! Classic strip tease, please!
06/14/2011
Total posts: 75
Unique posters: 44