The weirdest thing you've ever seen on the internet

The Bloggess The Bloggess
Today I wrote about the most fucked-up links I got sent this week. link Can you top these?
09/10/2009
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
I can't top any of those. I really can't. But I did find Courtney Love on Tumblr. Can you say typos form hell?
09/10/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
*dies*

I typod "from".

lmao!
09/10/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
*dies*

I typod "from".

lmao!
ROFL!
09/10/2009
Sammi Sammi
This link posted on twitter this morning by pantherapardus : link

Seriously weird!
09/10/2009
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
I...can't top any of those.

Damn.

I think my brain's broken.

However, I would like to share link with all of you today. Sort of a "why not?" thing.
09/10/2009
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by The Bloggess
Today I wrote about the most fucked-up links I got sent this week. link Can you top these?
Nancy Kappes crazytown long-lost twin brother? Beware the Timecube!
09/10/2009
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Nancy Kappes crazytown long-lost twin brother? Beware the Timecube!
Um - wow. WTF???
09/10/2009
Victoria Victoria
And one of my absolute favorites: Why the fuck do you have a kid?
09/10/2009
Femme Mystique Femme Mystique
Two Girls, One Cup is by far the weirdest and most disturbing thing I've seen. I will not dignify it by posting a link.
09/11/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Nancy Kappes crazytown long-lost twin brother? Beware the Timecube!
Ummm....
09/11/2009
Gary Gary
I actually wrote about some of the more 'messed up' things I've seen online, a few weeks ago on my blog. But to name a few...

- A video of a wasp stinging a guy's penis (aside from 'German cinema', this is the only video that ever made me physically sick)
- Man & Dolphin
- A girl eating animal poo
- I am not going to go into specifics, but toys that are marketed for the children of 'extremists' are weird & disturbing.
09/11/2009
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Nancy Kappes crazytown long-lost twin brother? Beware the Timecube!
That is what happens to people who do too much math before noon.
09/13/2009
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
And one of my absolute favorites: Why the fuck do you have a kid?
Dude, the kid who got winter clothes inside an Xbox Box for Christmas...
I want to buy him ten X-boxes and a sharp pencil so he can stab his parents in the ear!
09/13/2009
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
This link posted on twitter this morning by pantherapardus : link

Seriously weird!
So, I went to show these to my husband, and when he saw the first one he was like "oh, yeah, I saw those on TV the other day." That was weird!
09/13/2009
chubbthehippo chubbthehippo
Created an account just to post this:
link
No words can describe it.
09/13/2009
Gary Gary
That is insane!
09/14/2009
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by chubbthehippo
Created an account just to post this:
link
No words can describe it.
Oh my goodness, that guy has a baby in his pants!
09/14/2009
The Bloggess The Bloggess
Quote:
Originally posted by chubbthehippo
Created an account just to post this:
link
No words can describe it.
Holy crap, dude.
09/17/2009
ToyGeek ToyGeek
This pales in comparison to some, but it's worth puzzling over nonetheless:

link
09/17/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGeek
This pales in comparison to some, but it's worth puzzling over nonetheless:

link
EF broke the link for me )=
09/17/2009
Boxers Over Briefs Boxers Over Briefs
Shitting Dick Nipples: link

Final Boss of the Internet: link

If you want to find the worst things on the internet, /b/ is the place to go, but don't go there (it's a bad place).
09/17/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Boxers Over Briefs
Shitting Dick Nipples: link

Final Boss of the Internet: link

If you want to find the worst things on the internet, /b/ is the place to go, but don't go there (it's a bad place). ... More
Agreed. Don't go.
09/17/2009
deceased deceased
link


Not for the squeamish. But if you ingest a poisonous substance this works better than paragoric for inducing vomiting.
09/17/2009
deceased deceased
Quote:
Originally posted by deceased
link


Not for the squeamish. But if you ingest a poisonous substance this works better than paragoric for inducing vomiting.
Sorry, Its called Rotten.com


The one that'll get you is Simmer and I had a patient with two legs worse than the guy in maggotted. Atleast they debride dead skin.
09/17/2009
Owl Identified Owl Identified
"One Guy, One Jar"

It's the most awful shit ever. If would have rather paid for a glass plug for him if it meant not having to see that shit occur.
09/17/2009
spicywife spicywife
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
"One Guy, One Jar"

It's the most awful shit ever. If would have rather paid for a glass plug for him if it meant not having to see that shit occur.
oh........my........
09/17/2009
spicywife spicywife
That's going in the recycle bin so I don't remember it, ever.
09/17/2009
spicywife spicywife
Quote:
Originally posted by spicywife
That's going in the recycle bin so I don't remember it, ever.
I mean the "recycle bin" in my brain.
09/17/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
A woman using a LIVE fish as a dildo - without covering it, head first into her.
09/17/2009
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 37
Unique posters: 21