What do you enjoy most?

Sam The Bam Sam The Bam
During a sexual encouter wha do you enjoy most?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
SaucyxGirl , LoveReImagined , andykh , toyluvers78 , KinkyCouple , Rossie , KinkyNicki92 , Wicked Wahine , John E W , tturtle , icyqueen , QueerFemmeinist , Innocence Is Bliss , edeneve , Sincerely yours, N , Husband and Wife , couples1 , Slowride , time4me , RonLee , Sarebear&Del , Livia Drew , Vnessa , The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary , symbiasin , lala22 , mudbowl1 , konicaguy , mystepmotherisafish
29
LoveReImagined , couples1 , RonLee , Gunsmoke
4
andykh , toyluvers78 , Rossie , KinkyNicki92 , Wicked Wahine , eri86 , CoffeeCup , Aesenthia , edeneve , Sincerely yours, N , couples1 , RonLee , 7Up , Vnessa , The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary , symbiasin , Moxie , Lvstoplay , mystepmotherisafish
19
andykh , toyluvers78 , KinkyCouple , Wicked Wahine , icyqueen , U3H , Aesenthia , edeneve , Sincerely yours, N , couples1 , RonLee , Vnessa , symbiasin , Lvstoplay
14
andykh , toyluvers78 , Rossie , KinkyNicki92 , icyqueen , Aesenthia , edeneve , Birdie , Husband and Wife , couples1 , OrchidCrush , RonLee , Vnessa , The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary , symbiasin , Lvstoplay
16
Total votes: 82 (39 voters)
Poll is open
06/16/2014
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $20 only!
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $30 only!
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $40 only!
  • Save 50% on massager and attachment kit
  • Save 45% on massager and attachment kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
I enjoy oral more than anything else. This includes not only receiving it but also giving it to my partner.
06/16/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Sorry, Didn't follow the poll.

Cuddling, caressing and being loved !
06/18/2014
KinkyNicki92 KinkyNicki92
I like oral sex the best but all the kissing and foreplay is lovely.
06/18/2014
dv8 dv8
Other: getting a backrub during foreplay.
06/19/2014
John E W John E W
I went with oral for the most but I love it ALL when it comes to anything that involves around sex!!
06/20/2014
eri86 eri86
Vaginal feels the best.
07/12/2014
SexScienceAndFood SexScienceAndFood
Other: dexterous hands are hard to beat imo...
07/13/2014
QueerFemmeinist QueerFemmeinist
Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Bam
During a sexual encouter wha do you enjoy most?
Oral w her fingers inside me at the same time is my favorite if that was an option!
07/14/2014
Innocence Is Bliss Innocence Is Bliss
I love going down on him. Still getting used to the idea (NOTE: idea) of him going down on me... Lol
08/01/2014
Aesenthia Aesenthia
We usually cover most of those options up there in one binge session, but I think my favorite is making out, being fingered, and having vaginal sex. We tried anal for the first time and I really enjoyed it, but vaginal is still my favorite.
10/06/2014
edeneve edeneve
I love all of them except anal. haven't tried anal. sometimes I am curious about it. I just can't get past the SHARTS, though.
10/07/2014
Sincerely yours, N Sincerely yours, N
I love kissing, vaginal, and oral. We tend to have long sessions that encompass all three... he has literally kissed me a thousand times in one go before.
10/14/2014
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I answered for my partner. The vote is for kissing.
Jan 2, 8:08 pm
RonLee RonLee
All of the above!
For me one activity leads to another. They are all naturally so intimately intertwined that I couldn't possibly identify just one as "what I enjoy most".
Jan 9, 11:25 am
Sarebear&Del Sarebear&Del
I am definitely all about the oral but thats because my partner is too big for my tight vagina. I know though he enjoys vaginal most though
Feb 14, 4:06 pm
Livia Drew Livia Drew
Love it when my partner goes down on me (I'm a vagina owner). But power to you Oriental Husband and Wife, cuddling is so awesome!
Mar 22, 8:44 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Livia Drew
Love it when my partner goes down on me (I'm a vagina owner). But power to you Oriental Husband and Wife, cuddling is so awesome!
Lol The latest Viagra commercial in our area is a lady in Blue talking about Women liking to cuddle with a book before bed. She proceeds to say, she rather cuddle with her favorite man. And then goes on with the pitch blankety blank % of men over ? yr have ED.

As OW usually has her tablet on after 9pm, I tell her, "That beautiful Viagra women says you should cuddle with your favorite MAN , not YOUR TABLET !
Mar 22, 9:23 pm
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Lol The latest Viagra commercial in our area is a lady in Blue talking about Women liking to cuddle with a book before bed. She proceeds to say, she rather cuddle with her favorite man. And then goes on with the pitch blankety blank % of men over ? ...
That is hysterical!! As type this out on my tablet at 10:12 pm lol
Apr 7, 10:12 pm
The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary
Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Bam
During a sexual encouter wha do you enjoy most?
Now here's the problem.

Oral I would rather give than receive even if it means I am not going to get anything in return. (and yes I am a guy)

If I had to choose to receive oral or have vaginal sex it would be vaginal sex.

I always thought using my fingers was uncomfortable for a woman and never got into doing it until I recently saw how to stimulate a G-Spot with my fingers so now I am all about that.

Anal once in a while, not into that all the time and kissing is for high school or during sex in my opinion LOL!
Apr 7, 10:27 pm
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary
Now here's the problem.

Oral I would rather give than receive even if it means I am not going to get anything in return. (and yes I am a guy)

If I had to choose to receive oral or have vaginal sex it would be vaginal sex.

I ...
You pretty much nailed it lol.

And I also find myself more of a fan of giving oral than receiving. Call me one of the crazy girls, I know lol.

Kissing is for hello, goodbye, and a soft kiss for goodnight, unless you're getting down and dirty . And even then, I want it kept to a minimum so I don't suffocate lol. I would rather nip, suck, or lick.
Apr 8, 8:05 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
That is hysterical!! As type this out on my tablet at 10:12 pm lol
10:12pm? You should be cuddling with your hubbie.

Tell him I gave him permission to use your new butt whacker on you.
Apr 8, 6:01 pm
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
10:12pm? You should be cuddling with your hubbie.

Tell him I gave him permission to use your new butt whacker on you.
Bahahaha!!!!!! THAT was awesome!!!!
Apr 8, 7:57 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Bahahaha!!!!!! THAT was awesome!!!!
Well, did you enjoy it and ask for more?
Apr 9, 5:20 pm
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Well, did you enjoy it and ask for more?
Lol. It just arrived today (blushing). Along with our under the bed restraint system . I need to make sure he knows what he's doing with that flogger first though. He's not just getting free access to my bare ass lol. Practice makes perfect, right??
Apr 9, 5:25 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Lol. It just arrived today (blushing). Along with our under the bed restraint system . I need to make sure he knows what he's doing with that flogger first though. He's not just getting free access to my bare ass lol. Practice makes perfect, ...
OOOh sounds so exciting. I bet you can hardly wait. Who's going to get more excited? You or him. Don't forget, the backside taps are for snuggling with the tablet

I hide her's sometimes. Us men like more snuggle time !

Is there a review in the near future ?
Apr 9, 5:51 pm
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
OOOh sounds so exciting. I bet you can hardly wait. Who's going to get more excited? You or him. Don't forget, the backside taps are for snuggling with the tablet

I hide her's sometimes. Us men like more snuggle time !

Is ...
Lol. Yeah, I will put out a review. The leather is divine--so soft, I have chills .

The restraints...you can't go wrong there. Sweet, baby, Jesus, its gonna be a ride when the child leaves lol!!!
Apr 9, 6:47 pm
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Lol. Yeah, I will put out a review. The leather is divine--so soft, I have chills .

The restraints...you can't go wrong there. Sweet, baby, Jesus, its gonna be a ride when the child leaves lol!!!
Someone might not be able to walk straight for a little while. Just be sure to keep some water in your play space so that when you get parched, you won't have to stop your fun to get some (water that is...).
Apr 10, 7:54 am
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Someone might not be able to walk straight for a little while. Just be sure to keep some water in your play space so that when you get parched, you won't have to stop your fun to get some (water that is...).
Lol. Awesome!!! Is that because of the endorphins??? Oh please say yes lol. I hope its not cuz of a sore tushy lol. Tell me more tell me more

The suede tendrils are so long Do you know the things I was imagining.... They could easily wrap around parts of me and even gently slide all over (sigh)
Apr 10, 8:20 am
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I have to go with other as well. During an encounter, I really like the feeling that hard and perky nipples sliding up and down my back and derriere provides to me. Don't get me wrong, all the other stuff involved during love play is cool too, but I just find that specific sensation really pleasurable.
Apr 27, 8:04 am
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 32
Unique posters: 20