Anyone have a sex toy blogger?

ToyGurl ToyGurl
Here is my blog link

I would love to follow others if they would like!
05/19/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy for Women and Get 1 FREE
  • Save 50% on massager and attachment kit
  • Save 45% on massager and attachment kit
  • FREE Revibe Recycling Voucher - Limited Time

    • Recycling voucher Re-Vibe

    Expires on Jul, 31 at 10am ET Terms

  • Lingerie Clearance: Save 25%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
Have you seen our Community Blog Directory?
05/19/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Have you seen our Community Blog Directory?
I actually have not! Thanks so much for the help, you're the best!
05/19/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
I actually have not! Thanks so much for the help, you're the best!
No problem, I'm glad I could help
05/19/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
Here is my blog link

I would love to follow others if they would like!
here's my blogs for reviewing 3 sites =]

link

link

link
10/07/2011
domsub1993 domsub1993
I don't just review toys, but here is my blog:

link
10/07/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by domsub1993
I don't just review toys, but here is my blog:

link
what else do you review? I'll follow you
10/18/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 4