Idea for Geek Toys

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Idea for Geek Toys

VieuxCarre VieuxCarre
Apparently today is Star Wars day and it got me thinking that it would be awesome to have Inter-Galactic toys. You know, light saber dildos, a mold of Princess Leia's vagina, etc.

Any other geek type toys that you can think of that should be created?

Feel free to tell me that I'm a weird cookie, but I think it would be pretty nifty.
05/04/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sir Sir
Lord of the Rings cock ring. "My precious..." It would have to be solid gold, though. Yeaaahhhh....
05/04/2010
Andromeda Andromeda
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Lord of the Rings cock ring. "My precious..." It would have to be solid gold, though. Yeaaahhhh....
HAHA Love it.

Harry Potter "wands"

Spock's hand as a triple stimulation dildo/vibe :O

I'm sure they could make some interesting vibes inspired by BSG and Firefly...
05/04/2010
VieuxCarre VieuxCarre
Quote:
Originally posted by Andromeda
HAHA Love it.

Harry Potter "wands"

Spock's hand as a triple stimulation dildo/vibe :O

I'm sure they could make some interesting vibes inspired by BSG and Firefly...
You could always have a dildo shaped like a lightning bolt for the Harry Potter line

And Spock's hand...wouldn't that be kind of like "The Shocker"? You should patent it and name it "The Spocker".
05/04/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by VieuxCarre
You could always have a dildo shaped like a lightning bolt for the Harry Potter line

And Spock's hand...wouldn't that be kind of like "The Shocker"? You should patent it and name it "The Spocker".
Lmao, that would be freaking awesome!
05/04/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Andromeda
HAHA Love it.

Harry Potter "wands"

Spock's hand as a triple stimulation dildo/vibe :O

I'm sure they could make some interesting vibes inspired by BSG and Firefly...
HAHAHA!!!!

You know, there ARE Harry Potty broomsticks..that vibrate. ....
05/04/2010
VieuxCarre VieuxCarre
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Lmao, that would be freaking awesome!
I know, right?

I'd totally kill for a Sheldon blow up doll from Big Bang Theory. Or a mold of his penis. Either would work for me
05/04/2010
Hannah Savage Hannah Savage
Can you say...

Excalibur's Leather-Bound Sheath for a male masturbation sleeve? I can! Then again, anything leather-bound works for me. Prepare yourself for a Royal Orgasm!

I remember some media going off about those light sabers being used for sex toys, same with those vibrating Harry Potter brooms!
05/04/2010
That Weird Guy That Weird Guy
Umm I just got an email to post something funny so here goes.. LOL


How about a butt plug with a Stargate base so it loos like you got a gateway to the unknown.. it could be battery powered and vibrate, but have some kind of jell-like inside the stargate doorway part that jiggles with the vibrations!! lol

the energy wave thing that pushes out on activation could be the plug part that you insert. could be bumpy or smooth dunno but you could display it for sure..


The mechanics could be you "dial the gate for your destination(vibe settings)" then push the jelly part to activate a push on switch behind the event horizon.


you could use the metal contact connection to charge it and have a little ramp like charging station modeled like star gate command


IT WOULD BE OUT OD THIS WORLD... LOL


bonus part about it having 7 symbols is you could have 7 options OR you could be really nerdy and you actually have like combos for settings like 7 symbols to make 1 setting like a combination lock or something.
05/04/2010
Hannah Savage Hannah Savage
HAHA @ "Gateway to the Unknown"
05/04/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Andromeda
HAHA Love it.

Harry Potter "wands"

Spock's hand as a triple stimulation dildo/vibe :O

I'm sure they could make some interesting vibes inspired by BSG and Firefly...
You know what would be a cool Firefly-based toy? A vibrator modeled after Vera, Jayne's gun.
05/04/2010
Andromeda Andromeda
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
You know what would be a cool Firefly-based toy? A vibrator modeled after Vera, Jayne's gun.
Ooooooo, yes! And I'm sure they could come up with a whole Companion line of toys/lubes/lotions, etc.


Hmm, maybe Cylon love dolls for BSG...
05/04/2010
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Someone should totally do an eStim box based on the Star Trek TOS MedKits. Or a tricorder.

Also? Male and female Klingon sex toys (as in, penises and vaginas, not "for" specific genders). Because any alien species with sexy brow ridges like that has GOT to have some kind of crazy ridges going on in the nether regions... or so we like to tell ourselves.
05/04/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Hitchhiker's Thumb ...
05/04/2010
Elodie Elodie
I would like sex toys like what Princess Leia would use as a sex toy. Or sex toys like what a mage-princess from a fantasy would use. Steampunk sex toys! Not stuff shaped like rayguns or lightsabers (I am not putting a weapon up there!), but something to make me feel I am part of that fantasy world.

This is why I want a wooden dildo .
05/04/2010
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
Someone should totally do an eStim box based on the Star Trek TOS MedKits. Or a tricorder.

Also? Male and female Klingon sex toys (as in, penises and vaginas, not "for" specific genders). Because any alien species with sexy brow ...
Totally
05/04/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Andromeda
Ooooooo, yes! And I'm sure they could come up with a whole Companion line of toys/lubes/lotions, etc.


Hmm, maybe Cylon love dolls for BSG...
Heheh--and one of those crazy foot-fetish masturbation sleeves of River's feet! o_O

When it comes to designing a line of "intimacy products" based on the Companion concept, I could almost see it as focusing more on sensual massage oils and creams and balms. And of course... "that's not incense".

Ok, I'm going to scale back the level of geek now

I like Elodie's idea of sex toys that would "fit" in that particular universe as well. I'm thinking for the mage princess theme, a wooden dildo with lovely designs carved into it and embedded gems, all glazed over with a nonporous coat, of course And glass wands fit for a faerie!
05/04/2010
VieuxCarre VieuxCarre
Quote:
Originally posted by Elodie
I would like sex toys like what Princess Leia would use as a sex toy. Or sex toys like what a mage-princess from a fantasy would use. Steampunk sex toys! Not stuff shaped like rayguns or lightsabers (I am not putting a weapon up there!), but ...
Steampunk sex toys? That would be AWESOME!
05/04/2010
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
I want a Glee toy. It would sing when I orgasmed.

Although if they're going to make a toy that smart, I want it to have dish washing abilities as well.
05/05/2010
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by VieuxCarre
Steampunk sex toys? That would be AWESOME!
My friends and I were talking about this! Cause, you know, in the Victorian era they basically used vibrators to cure women of "hysteria" (which was often stress combined with sexual frustration).
05/05/2010
VieuxCarre VieuxCarre
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
I want a Glee toy. It would sing when I orgasmed.

Although if they're going to make a toy that smart, I want it to have dish washing abilities as well.
HAHAHA. What would it sing when you orgasmed? Don't Rain on My Parade, perhaps? That would be awesome. As a fellow Gleek, I approve

Add laundry abilities to the dish washing as well and you've got a winner. LOL.
05/05/2010
VieuxCarre VieuxCarre
I thought of something to add to the idea of the light saber dong. It would be amusing if made in vibrator form and when turned on played the opening theme.

I don't think I'd be able to masturbate without laughing hysterically.
05/05/2010
VieuxCarre VieuxCarre
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
Someone should totally do an eStim box based on the Star Trek TOS MedKits. Or a tricorder.

Also? Male and female Klingon sex toys (as in, penises and vaginas, not "for" specific genders). Because any alien species with sexy brow ...
Yes, please! When you market the super edgy and ridged Klingon sex toys, tell me. I'll be in line
05/05/2010
VieuxCarre VieuxCarre
Quote:
Originally posted by That Weird Guy
Umm I just got an email to post something funny so here goes.. LOL


How about a butt plug with a Stargate base so it loos like you got a gateway to the unknown.. it could be battery powered and vibrate, but have some kind of jell-like ...
HAHAHAHA. Oh my word...please go into the sex toy manufacturing business. That's too priceless not to ever be created.
05/05/2010
Elodie Elodie
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
Heheh--and one of those crazy foot-fetish masturbation sleeves of River's feet! o_O

When it comes to designing a line of "intimacy products" based on the Companion concept, I could almost see it as focusing more on sensual ...
I would buy that wooden dildo so fast. There could be lots of different shapes and designs, and they could all be named different "magical" names.
05/05/2010
Maxim Maxim
All these ideas sound amazing! We just need an OK from George Lucas for starters.
05/27/2010
buzzvibe buzzvibe
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Hitchhiker's Thumb ...
How about a multi-function, vibrating towel?
05/28/2010
TacoODoom TacoODoom
hehehe "the hobbit hole"
05/28/2010
Gary Gary
Ha, this thread is hilarious! I am not sure how it snuck by me
05/28/2010
Andromeda Andromeda
Hmm for the steampunk sex toys, I could see a metal toy in a golden color, with the controls looking like cogs or a clock...
05/28/2010
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 43
Unique posters: 24