McDonalds vs. Burger King!

Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
So which one do you prefer? This is one of those situations of, you have NO CHOICE what so ever but to eat at either one of these places, so which one would you rather go with?

This could be for the food, or just the drinks, like iced coffee, or icee's etc.

Personally for me, I have to go with McDonalds. My reasoning is, way better tasting and quality drinks, and I prefer their chicken tenders and chicken club sandwiches over nasty Burger King chicken.

What will you choose? Feel free to explain why.
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
McDonalds!
Cookie Monster Mike , Chirple , T&A1987 , SilverMinxxx , BlooJay , darthkitt3n , toxie m , eeep , CrystaCat , Allstars316 , B8trDude , Beck , SMichelle , EnterTheFist , blacklodge , Ansley , Undead , padmeamidala , NicNat , sweetiejo , PeaceToTheMiddleEast , lexical , te , El-Jaro , Fun with Dick & Jane , snuggly , Ilovelingerie , zwee75 , Gary A. , poetprincess , Bigkc , Princess-Kayla ♥ , Carolinagirl08 , FemmeFlo , JessCee , Lucky21 , dv8 , tortilla , Mr. & Mrs. Peg , funinthesun916
40  (70%)
Burger King!
Jon S , GONE! , Ryuson , Kissy , Ms. Spice , Llahsram , Curiouscat , PassionateLover2 , Lily Night , AmberM , LaSchwartz , CoffeeCup , Lover of Leather , bl0ndeeo2 , Ash1141 , Missmarc , LoveTies
17  (30%)
Total votes: 57
Poll is closed
01/30/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Chirple Chirple
I chose McDonald's because those new Chicken Bites thingies are like crack.

And Frappes. Ask them to add five shots of peppermint to a medium Mocha Frappe. Deliciousness. I don't even like coffee.


Burger King gets points for those Sundae Pie thingies, though.
01/30/2012
T&A1987 T&A1987
better breakfast, hands down.
01/30/2012
SilverMinxxx SilverMinxxx
I love McD's fries, chicken nuggets, hashbrowns, and bacon/cheese/egg McMuffins.
01/30/2012
A.Mari A.Mari
I like McDonalds better because I think there food taste better
01/30/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by Chirple
I chose McDonald's because those new Chicken Bites thingies are like crack.

And Frappes. Ask them to add five shots of peppermint to a medium Mocha Frappe. Deliciousness. I don't even like coffee.


Burger King gets points for ... More
Lol sounds like a good sugar rush wow! I like the frappes, but usually their caramel ones I enjoy the most. I rarely get them now though. I have not tried the new Chicken Bites either.
01/30/2012
BlooJay BlooJay
McDonald's all the way.
01/30/2012
Elnoa Elnoa
Neither! Gross.
01/30/2012
toxie m toxie m
Harvey's!

But if I HAD to choose one of those, McDonald's. Burger King burgers taste like cardboard.
01/30/2012
GONE! GONE!
Eh, they're both gross but I like Burger King's fish sandwich better.
01/30/2012
CrystaCat CrystaCat
Frappas' and the little apple pies! Also I love getting a side salad for a buck with the newmans own itailan dressing, and of course their fries!!!!! Yummy!
01/30/2012
Allstars316 Allstars316
McDonalds for me!
01/30/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Mc Donalds is doing better than I expected, I honestly thought Burger King would be tied at least.
01/30/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by CrystaCat
Frappas' and the little apple pies! Also I love getting a side salad for a buck with the newmans own itailan dressing, and of course their fries!!!!! Yummy!
I love the side salads too. Instead of paying $5 for a large salad, I get two side salads and a MC chicken no mayo, $3 and I have a decent salad. I love the Italian Newman's dressing too. And their fries are awesome.
01/30/2012
Kissy Kissy
neither... but if i do crave fast food once or twice a year i go for wendys or dairy queen!!
01/30/2012
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
Actually, I meant to pick McDonalds. They have a lot more options than BK. Yes, they're both pretty bad, but I don't have to settle for just burgers or nuggets. Though it's great that BK carries slushies.
01/30/2012
EnterTheFist EnterTheFist
I like McDonalds. Big Macs and those fries are killer (figuratively and, sadly, literally). But my favorite fast food place is Wendy's. Soooo flippin' good!
01/30/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Depends on my mood. I usually prefer the taste of McDonald's food, but it's just so damn greasy. I like BK's fries better though.
01/30/2012
blacklodge blacklodge
I chose McDonalds because the Burger King here is run by people who do not give any fucks and it is disgusting. I've been to good BK's, but just not in my town.
01/30/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Depends on my mood. I usually prefer the taste of McDonald's food, but it's just so damn greasy. I like BK's fries better though.
BK's new fries are pretty good. I like the crunch to them.
01/30/2012
Undead Undead
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
So which one do you prefer? This is one of those situations of, you have NO CHOICE what so ever but to eat at either one of these places, so which one would you rather go with?

This could be for the food, or just the drinks, like iced coffee, ... More
Mc Donalds or Steak N Shake, no burger for me.
01/30/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by Undead
Mc Donalds or Steak N Shake, no burger for me.
Oh my god! Steak-N-Shake? I haven't eaten there in I don't know how many years! I used to love that place when I lived in Kentucky, I'd drive down to Clarksville, TN all the time because of that place. I only lived like 15mins for the TN border so it wasn't that bad of a drive. I absolutely loved their fries and a specific sandwich I would get there. But my memory is shot and I cannot remember what the sandwich was called, it was a grilled sandwich with beef and I know it also had thousand island dressing on it.
01/30/2012
Do-Re-Mi Do-Re-Mi
I couldn't pick because it really depends on the mood I'm in. If I want chicken nugets then McDonalds all the way. But if I want fries then Burger King. And if I want Fries and with a Frosty to dip them in then Wendy's. I try not to eat fast food as much anymore though.
01/30/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by Do-Re-Mi
I couldn't pick because it really depends on the mood I'm in. If I want chicken nugets then McDonalds all the way. But if I want fries then Burger King. And if I want Fries and with a Frosty to dip them in then Wendy's. I try not to eat ... More
Wendy's fries dipped in a Frosty, freaken heaven!
01/30/2012
Ansley Ansley
I actually prefer Wendy's if we're doing the fast food route that night, but Chic-fil-a is easier to get to, so we normally do that. But, since you twisted my arm and only gave me two options to choose from and I am always a "create an option C" kind of person, I picked McDonald's. I'd rather eat a Big Mac than anything else on their menu but my preference is to cook at home with fresh ingredients. I'm looking forward to investing in a wok soon.
01/30/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Neither one; I prefer not to eat fast food.
01/30/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Wendy's fries dipped in a Frosty, freaken heaven!
Chicken nuggets too.
01/30/2012
Subbi Subbi
I like them both!
01/30/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Oh my god! Steak-N-Shake? I haven't eaten there in I don't know how many years! I used to love that place when I lived in Kentucky, I'd drive down to Clarksville, TN all the time because of that place. I only lived like 15mins for the TN ... More
I used to have friends in Clarksville. Small world.
01/30/2012
padmeamidala padmeamidala
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
So which one do you prefer? This is one of those situations of, you have NO CHOICE what so ever but to eat at either one of these places, so which one would you rather go with?

This could be for the food, or just the drinks, like iced coffee, ... More
McDonalds!
01/30/2012
Total posts: 61
Unique posters: 47