Please Welcome Nicolah to EdenFantasys!

El-Jaro El-Jaro
Nicolah just joined our community today!

Check out Check out Nicolah's profile and say "hi"
05/10/2010
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sammi Sammi
Welcome to the community!
05/10/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Nicolah just joined our community today!

Check out Nicolah's profile and say "hi"
A welcome here, as well as on your wall Nicolah!
05/10/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
Welcome to EF
05/10/2010
Epiphora Epiphora
Is clogging up the forums with this stuff really necessary? If a member wants to introduce themselves, they can do it themselves.
05/11/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Epiphora
Is clogging up the forums with this stuff really necessary? If a member wants to introduce themselves, they can do it themselves.
I think these threads are a great way to officially introduce new contributors to the community...and to introduce our wonderful community to new contributors! Please be kind

Welcome to Eden, Nicolah! It's good to have you with us!
05/11/2010
Epiphora Epiphora
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
I think these threads are a great way to officially introduce new contributors to the community...and to introduce our wonderful community to new contributors! Please be kind

Welcome to Eden, Nicolah! It's good to have you with us!
I disagree. These people haven't even posted reviews yet. Too many people join EF; we can't have a thread for all of them. Like I said, they can introduce themselves.
05/11/2010
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Epiphora
I disagree. These people haven't even posted reviews yet. Too many people join EF; we can't have a thread for all of them. Like I said, they can introduce themselves.
Logistically, Epiphora is right. People who want to be active in the forums can introduce themselves when it best fits them but no one else needs to.
05/11/2010
Juliettia Juliettia
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Logistically, Epiphora is right. People who want to be active in the forums can introduce themselves when it best fits them but no one else needs to.
Ditto. There are plenty of people who join and never are seen again. If someone is truly interested in participating here they can come by and make a , "Hi guys, I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to reviewing with you!" type of thread themselves.
05/11/2010
Sundae Sundae
Quote:
Originally posted by Epiphora
I disagree. These people haven't even posted reviews yet. Too many people join EF; we can't have a thread for all of them. Like I said, they can introduce themselves.
If you genuinely want to welcome people that's great, but just post a comment on their profile. That's sufficient and doesn't clog up the forums, especially as some of these contributors, as Epiphora said, don't even write a review or enter the forums.
05/11/2010
Hannah Savage Hannah Savage
I want all of our new members to feel welcomed to the community but I feel that sending them a message--as Gardenvy did when I first joined--or leaving a welcoming post on their wall is more appropriate.
05/11/2010
Saraid Saraid
I totally agree. These posts aren't really worth the time since these people may not see them. It would be better just to leave a welcoming comment on their profile rather than clogging up the forums with tons of the same message with a different name (i.e. Welcome "insert name here").
05/11/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Regardless of whether or not you like the Welcome threads, we should not be clogging it up with negative comments about how they are not necessary. Please think about the fact that this is Nicolah's welcome thread, and that this discussion does not belong on it.
05/11/2010
Jenn (aka kissmykitty) Jenn (aka kissmykitty)
I think it's great that we are taking the time to greet new members. Perhaps many new contributors would feel more inclined to stick around and participate in the community if they felt welcome from the beginning.

With that said, welcome to Eden Fantasys, Nicolah!
05/11/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Warm welcome, Nicolah.
05/11/2010
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 13