anal stretching

kfdarling1375 kfdarling1375
Power balls
Related to: 
I was wondering after looking at these, is anal stretching really safe. These look really large and just wondering if it is really safe to stretch that area. I have heard that it could cause problems with holding things in.
03/13/2011
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by kfdarling1375
I was wondering after looking at these, is anal stretching really safe. These look really large and just wondering if it is really safe to stretch that area. I have heard that it could cause problems with holding things in.
That is just a myth, I have never heard any documented proof of it. I use a few toys that are in the 2" diameter range on a regular basis, such as the Njoy Eleven. I usually use about two oz of lube via a shooter to keep things slick, I have no problems with the remaining lube leaking out. Just like a vagina, the sphincters are muscles that have a lot of elastic properties. They must be trained and you have to learn how to relax those muscles. Starting out small and working you way up is the best bet.

Just remember to go slow, use lots of good lube and if you experience any pain, stop and add more lube and start over.

I should mention that it took my about eight months to get to that size, and it takes two other toys and about 30 min to get there.
The beads that you refer to are a intermediate sized toy, a beginner may not be able to use it at first.
03/13/2011
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
That is just a myth, I have never heard any documented proof of it. I use a few toys that are in the 2" diameter range on a regular basis, such as the Njoy Eleven. I usually use about two oz of lube via a shooter to keep things slick, I have no ... More
What kind of "shooter" do you use? I've searched EF for something like that without satisfactory results.
03/13/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
What kind of "shooter" do you use? I've searched EF for something like that without satisfactory results.
I use a medicine syringe that is used for giving medicine to children. It can be found at Walgreen's or Wally world (Wal Mart)



It had some rough edges, I used a nail file to smooth it out.
03/13/2011
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I use a medicine syringe that is used for giving medicine to children. It can be found at Walgreen's or Wally world (Wal Mart)



It had some rough edges, I used a nail file to smooth it out. ... More
OK
Thanks for the info.
03/13/2011
pinkzombie pinkzombie
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
That is just a myth, I have never heard any documented proof of it. I use a few toys that are in the 2" diameter range on a regular basis, such as the Njoy Eleven. I usually use about two oz of lube via a shooter to keep things slick, I have no ... More
That was really helpful!
03/13/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by pinkzombie
That was really helpful!
Glad I could help.

Another thing to consider, is that when you get into P-spot pleasure it teaches you to use the muscles more efficiently. Much like a woman benefits from doing Kegals, the same holds true for anal health. (it is basically the same thing) I have found that I can hold back an ejaculation longer due to me being able to flex harder.
03/13/2011
Rub My Ducky Rub My Ducky
Dwtim has given some excellent advice here! It's all about training and proper lubrication. I wouldn't be concerned about causing any permanent damage... Our bodies are very good at repairing themselves, and anal stretching is a fairly natural action to begin with; just something most people aren't used to!
03/13/2011
ltlmissmuffin ltlmissmuffin
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Glad I could help.

Another thing to consider, is that when you get into P-spot pleasure it teaches you to use the muscles more efficiently. Much like a woman benefits from doing Kegals, the same holds true for anal health. (it is basically ... More
This is all great advice, what kind of exercise or recommendations to you have to keep up with anal health? I have the same fears as kfdarling and am quite fond of the activity and want to make sure I can enjoy it as often ans safely as possible.
03/26/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by ltlmissmuffin
This is all great advice, what kind of exercise or recommendations to you have to keep up with anal health? I have the same fears as kfdarling and am quite fond of the activity and want to make sure I can enjoy it as often ans safely as possible.
Just to use a good lube and NEVER do anything that causes pain. I play with anal toys at least three or four time a week, sometimes more. Don't try to go to fast or play with something big without good warm up first. Also doing pelivic floor exercise will help a bunch too.
03/26/2011
cobiffle cobiffle
It is safe as long as you slowly increase the size slowly to bigger and bigger.
03/26/2011
CrimsonCat CrimsonCat
Thanks DWtim for this good piece of advice. I've been looking to try even thicker toys.
04/24/2011
111enworb 111enworb
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
That is just a myth, I have never heard any documented proof of it. I use a few toys that are in the 2" diameter range on a regular basis, such as the Njoy Eleven. I usually use about two oz of lube via a shooter to keep things slick, I have no ... More
you shouldnt worry about stretching. it should go back after an hour or two.
10/03/2011
freda freda
to big for me to even try
01/25/2012
In Between Soliloquies In Between Soliloquies
Glad I stumbled onto this thread! It's good to know that the muscles are trainable and that the popular opinion is just a myth.
01/25/2012
te te
Listen to your body and keep things clean and it is safe.
01/29/2012
Nice to Eat you Nice to Eat you
the rude boy states it's good for prostate health
02/09/2012
godweensatan godweensatan
Quote:
Originally posted by kfdarling1375
I was wondering after looking at these, is anal stretching really safe. These look really large and just wondering if it is really safe to stretch that area. I have heard that it could cause problems with holding things in.
i had those... they suck. the latex is kinda loose around the balls, they are impossible to clean, and dont feel that great. And they are not as big as you think, and i would not worry about "stretching the anus" as its total bullshit myth and the butt muscles always go back to normal (even after anal fisting).
02/10/2012
ScottA ScottA
If you do it right "anal stretching" won't cause problems, but if you do it wrong you can damage the sphincter.

Keep in mind that it's a combination of learning to relax your anus with a little bit of stretching of the type you do before running or playing a sport. You should never be inserting anything with a lot of force or telling yourself to do any variant of "man up".
02/12/2012
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 15