Anyone use this for prostate play?

kfdarling1375 kfdarling1375
Slimline G deluxe vibrator
Related to: 
This looks like it has potential, but I am not sure if it would be a good p spot toy or not. What do you think? I also am looking at the marble g spot slimline toy.
03/01/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
It would depend on if the user was using alone or with a partner. Alone? I would not recommend it at all because it's simply not safe since it has no flared base. As much as it doesn't seem likely, it can get sucked up and would require medical attention or at least a bit of a hassle to retrieve.

If you have a partner that you trust entirely and whose hand will not leave the toy for so much as a second, it could feasibly be used as a prostate toy. My man I and I haven't tried this one but we did try the marble g-spot slimline early on in exploring his p-spot. It worked alright, but not as well as toys specifically targeted for the p-spot. Plus, as I said before, you can't let go of it at all for safety reasons.
03/01/2011
kfdarling1375 kfdarling1375
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
It would depend on if the user was using alone or with a partner. Alone? I would not recommend it at all because it's simply not safe since it has no flared base. As much as it doesn't seem likely, it can get sucked up and would require ... More
What p spot toys would you recommend the most? I am looking for a good cheap first time toy to use with my wife.
03/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Should work pretty good, I would not use the sleeves though. I would be worried they could come off. The Marble G has a seam that can be hard to clean or so I have read. But still, it would work as well.

I have been enjoying he Zenith, it has a nice shape and feel and lots of vibe patterns.
03/01/2011
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by kfdarling1375
What p spot toys would you recommend the most? I am looking for a good cheap first time toy to use with my wife.
Our favorite p-spot toy is actually a non-vibrating glass plug but its size is intimidating for those without a lot of anal experience. He really loves the Emerald Explorer by SSA glass, but that doesn't vibrate either although it is great for thrusting. The Cheeky Boy by Rocks Off is good - it's designed for solo play but a partner can be helpful because it tends to pop out on its own.
03/01/2011
kfdarling1375 kfdarling1375
Some really good ideas for toys, thank you! This is going to be a first toy and wife does not really know about it yet. Hoping it goes well. I don't want anything that looks like a cock though.
03/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
This one Nexus G-play medium was my first prostate toy, it will also work for her as long as you sanitize it first.
There is also a small and large.
03/01/2011
Rub My Ducky Rub My Ducky
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
This one Nexus G-play medium was my first prostate toy, it will also work for her as long as you sanitize it first.
There is also a small and large.
I second this! I've heard some really good things about the Nexus... Remember though: The small and medium only have one vibration pattern, while the large has five but may be too big for someone newer to anal. Mine is on order, so I'll be sure to post up a review when I've had some hands-on experience!
03/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Rub My Ducky
I second this! I've heard some really good things about the Nexus... Remember though: The small and medium only have one vibration pattern, while the large has five but may be too big for someone newer to anal. Mine is on order, so I'll be ... More
A nice thing about them all, the vibes are interchangeable. I just got the Ridge Rider, so I can swap with the Medium when I want to.
03/01/2011
kfdarling kfdarling
Have any of you achieved a hands off orgasim from the toys you mentioned?
03/22/2011
Alt Alt
Quote:
Originally posted by kfdarling1375
This looks like it has potential, but I am not sure if it would be a good p spot toy or not. What do you think? I also am looking at the marble g spot slimline toy.
I have used the regular Slimeline G for anal and prostate play!
Feels WONDERFUL!
03/22/2011
Nice to Eat you Nice to Eat you
Hard plastic is uncomfortable.
02/10/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 7