Choosing an Alumina---Which do you like best?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Choosing an Alumina---Which do you like best?

Antipova Antipova
I've been looking at Alumina line from Tantus, but because they don't look like most dildos, I haven't got a clue which one would feel best for me.

If you own more than one, which one do you like best?

If you only chose one, how did you choose it?

If you're lusting after one, which one?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
bunny love , Selective Sensualist , Antipova , Lady Venus , wetone123 , Linga , ToyGurl , shentel , geliebt
9
ToyTimeTim , Coralbell , Darling Jen , ~Brittany~ , Waterfall , Lio , married with children , Rossie , Lady Marmelade , jay28 , Drifter86 , Taboada , Mseg20 , sarki , pinkcupcakes , PiratePrincess , MaryExy , EndlessFrost , DCorrelle , LadieWithSwagg , callsignhusker , Judas Iscars , ichwillwaffels , Mommy2 , NuMe , ZenaidaMacroura , tits only , Lady Venus , wetone123 , cujo467 , dv8 , darthkitt3n , sexygoddess , Shellz31 , potstickers , Steve of Eden
36
Gunsmoke , Tuesday , Lady Marmelade , EndlessFrost , liilii080 , tits only , Lady Venus , namelesschaos , Fullbeauty , PinkPedal
10
I'll throw the Pace up for good measure, but I'm more interested in the dildos myself.
Total votes: 55 (49 voters)
Poll is closed
04/20/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
The motions looks like it could poke if you are not careful, the Flow might be OK but I think some texture would be nice.
04/20/2011
Coralbell Coralbell
I would go with the Revolve. The end with one ball looks like it would be great for g-spot stimulation, and the other end looks fun for anal. The Motion looks like it could be painful, and the Flow is very simple and not as interesting to me.
04/20/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
I don't own one yet but if I had to choose one, I'd pick the Revolve.
04/20/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
We only have the Flow - it's one of our favorites for getting started. I often use it when doing oral on her - it's so smooth lube isn't necessary and it goes deeper than my fingers. If I were to add to my collection - it would me Revolve - I don't like the pointy look of the Motion.
04/20/2011
~Brittany~ ~Brittany~
The revolved is amazing
04/20/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
I've tried Flow and Revolve. The latter was almost the only toy I tried for less than 60 seconds and decided 'never again.' The three-bulb end feels like a poking festival. The other end just wasn't that exciting.

Flow, on the other hand, is one of my absolute favorite toys. It looks so simple and unassuming, but its terrific. I would get Flow, no question.
04/20/2011
Waterfall Waterfall
The one that I have on my wish list and that I want the most out of these is the Revolve.
04/20/2011
Antipova Antipova
Thanks for your thoughts so far, everyone! Funny, just going by looks I think I would have picked the Motion.

Tuesday, since you've tried the Revolve and the Flow---is there really the difference in surface that Eden's photos suggest? Judging from the pictures, Flow looks draggier while Revolve and Motion look shinier, but I'm not sure if that's a photo subtlety or a product difference.
04/21/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Thanks for your thoughts so far, everyone! Funny, just going by looks I think I would have picked the Motion.



Tuesday, since you've tried the Revolve and the Flow---is there really the difference in surface that Eden's photos ...
My revolve was super shiny and Flow has a more matte finish. I'm not sure though whether the shiny finish isn't how all new Alumina toys are made or whether they use the matte finish just for Flow for some reason. I'm not sure that that finish makes a difference in how it feels though. You would cover it with lube before you use it anyway.
04/21/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I've tried Flow and Revolve. The latter was almost the only toy I tried for less than 60 seconds and decided 'never again.' The three-bulb end feels like a poking festival. The other end just wasn't that exciting. ...
Wow - thanks. You just saved me some cash! Take Revolve off the list.
04/21/2011
bunny love bunny love
I want them all!

I'd probably go for the Motion if I was only going to buy one. I like its unique shape. I try to buy toys that are different from each other. Granted, I am worried that the end could be uncomfortable; especially since I love hard, fast thrusting. I still want to try it though...
04/21/2011
sarki sarki
I would like the Revolve
04/21/2011
PiratePrincess PiratePrincess
I have the revolve and it's amazing.
04/25/2011
liilii080 liilii080
I think the Flow looks lovely!
04/25/2011
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
I have the Revolve, Flow, and Motion. The Motion is my favorite. I do not find it pokey or too pointed at all. The shape gives an awesome sensation for thrusting (and I am able to thrust away with no worries).

A very, very close second would be the Flow. Both the Flow and the Motion are amazing.

While it's not my favorite of the three, I am glad I have the Revolve. I don't experience the poke-fest that Tuesday has described, but I just find the sensation provided by the Motion to be more exciting and the sensation provided by the Flow to be more pleasantly filling.
04/25/2011
LadieWithSwagg LadieWithSwagg
Revolve
04/25/2011
callsignhusker callsignhusker
revolve looks neat
04/25/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
I have the Revolve, Flow, and Motion. The Motion is my favorite. I do not find it pokey or too pointed at all. The shape gives an awesome sensation for thrusting (and I am able to thrust away with no worries).



A very, very close ...
I'm glad to hear that you like the Motion. It just looks so different from anything else I have or have seen, and even though most people say "it looks pokey," I tend to think Tantus wouldn't have produced a toy that would cause nothing but pain.
04/25/2011
ichwillwaffels ichwillwaffels
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I've been looking at Alumina line from Tantus, but because they don't look like most dildos, I haven't got a clue which one would feel best for me.

If you own more than one, which one do you like best?

If you only chose ...
I prefer the design of the revolve
04/27/2011
Mommy2 Mommy2
revolve
04/27/2011
NuMe NuMe
I was always most interested in the revolve.
04/27/2011
tits only tits only
I like motion
05/01/2011
Antipova Antipova
Oh my goodness. I flouted popular opinion, went with my gut, and got a Motion. It just arrived this morning.

I am so glad. The large spade head is perhaps the best thrusting experience I have ever had. I had no fears of it bumping my cervix, either.

The weight is just perfect, the color is much more beautiful than I though it would be, and you just can't imagine how good it feels by looking at a picture. The spade opens you a bit, and as it passes, your muscles start to close on the gap and they're presented with the bulge... I would never have guessed that the Motion would feel this good.
05/02/2011
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Oh my goodness. I flouted popular opinion, went with my gut, and got a Motion. It just arrived this morning.



I am so glad. The large spade head is perhaps the best thrusting experience I have ever had. I had no fears of it bumping my ...
THIS. No one EVER believes me when I try to describe the sheer awesomeness that is otherwise known as the Tantus Alumina Motion!

As with the Motion, there are also plenty who doubt how unbelievably and mind-numbingly awesome the NobEssence sculptures truly are. I have five toys by this company so far, and they are the crown jewels of my collection. These would be the toys I'd take the time to grab in the event of fire (after, of course, I grabbed my beloved pet kitty).
05/02/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
THIS. No one EVER believes me when I try to describe the sheer awesomeness that is otherwise known as the Tantus Alumina Motion!



As with the Motion, there are also plenty who doubt how unbelievably and mind-numbingly awesome the ...
We're dildo twins, SS---I only have their Smooth S Shape / Seduction, but after I rescue my cat and maybe my hand egg-beater (everything made after ~ 1955 catches), I'd have the Seduction in one fist and the Motion in the other.
05/02/2011
sexygoddess sexygoddess
revolve. I had that on my wishlist for a while
05/20/2011
Linga Linga
I'd love them all but the motion is the one I'd love most
05/20/2011
K101 K101
Not sure, but I do plan to check em' out now!
05/20/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
I'd like to add the Revolve to my collection!
05/20/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 32
Unique posters: 25