Jollies is back?

lexical lexical
At the risk of causing a riot, I'm wondering if anyone has noticed that Jollies toys are now available on Etsy. Someone commented on my personal blog with a link to the shop, claiming to be "THE Jollie Pleasure Toys".

Is this legit?

Let's compare notes. The Etsy shop is own by a Shannon Chavez. As far as I understand, the owner of Jollies, LLC was named Luz (Luze?) Chavez. Both are based in Arizona. The site also carries silicone ashtrays made in a similar style, with beads and such suspended in the material.

Has anyone bought Jollies from an Etsy shop before?
01/16/2012
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
At the risk of causing a riot, I'm wondering if anyone has noticed that Jollies toys are now available on Etsy. Someone commented on my personal blog with a link to the shop, claiming to be "THE Jollie Pleasure Toys".

Is this ... More
I dont know but that person was spamming like crazy which makes me wonder if it is the company or just someone trying to make a quick buck. I did find it weird that there was pictures of a child modeling jewelry on the same page as a dildo though.
01/16/2012
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I dont know but that person was spamming like crazy which makes me wonder if it is the company or just someone trying to make a quick buck. I did find it weird that there was pictures of a child modeling jewelry on the same page as a dildo though.
I'm also hesitant because there aren't any new pictures of the items...they're all photos that can be found elsewhere and some are tiny, which indicates to me that they were probably incorrectly downloaded from other websites. I'm pretty certain that much, if not all, of the information is copy/pasted from other sites as well.
01/16/2012
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
???!! If this is the case, my day has been made. However, I'm going to follow this post to see if this yields legitimacy or if it's BS.
01/16/2012
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Spice
???!! If this is the case, my day has been made. However, I'm going to follow this post to see if this yields legitimacy or if it's BS.
If eden carried them again it would make my day. It just seems really sketchy right now with the etsy site and the persons lack of info for an eden page. And everything above.
01/16/2012
lexical lexical
I sent the seller a message. We'll see if she responds. Depending on her reply, I might make a purchase and see what happens. If it's crap, there's a claims process through both Etsy and PayPal...I bet they'd have a hell of a time with a counterfeit or copyright infringement sex toy claim...LMAO
01/16/2012
Coralbell Coralbell
Keep us updated if you do decide to order one!
01/16/2012
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by Coralbell
Keep us updated if you do decide to order one!
Will do!
01/16/2012
potstickers potstickers
That would be so nice, but I doubt Jollies would operate through Etsy.
01/16/2012
Sir Sir
Yeah, that sounds very odd to me.
01/16/2012
toxie m toxie m
Very interested to hear how this plays out, although it does sound too good to be true. I can't seem to locate the profile in question on Etsy - is it still there? Hm.
01/16/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
I got the same spam link. I checked it out. It seems they do make some silicone stuff but they could just be re-selling the Jollies toys.
01/16/2012
lalapetitee lalapetitee
I doubt this is legit but I would love to get a jollies if Eden carried them.
01/16/2012
lalapetitee lalapetitee
I will so be stalking this post!
01/16/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
I'm also hesitant because there aren't any new pictures of the items...they're all photos that can be found elsewhere and some are tiny, which indicates to me that they were probably incorrectly downloaded from other websites. I'm ... More
I saw this too, and it really did look hastily put-together, with images only taken from other existing websites (because, yeah, I looked at like the Whole Internets' Worth of Jollies info, so I recognize them all. Most from that alibaba business site, one from Epiphora's facebook, one from a Jane Doe review...)

But the Chavez-ness matches up, and the ash trays seem like they're in the same vein, and all those pictures look recently-snapped.

I wonder (because I think the reason they stopped selling Jollies was because she was pursuing other business interests) if she's starting up again, and saved the molds, and will just pour fresh ones to order?

I do seem to remember that people reported website problems back when Jollies LLC existed, so maybe the not-so-quality pictures on Etsy are a reflection of less-than-perfect website presentation instead of sketchiness.

Either way: Why no Mr. Man? That's the one I really wanted!?!

And keep us posted
01/16/2012
Pixel Pixel
Oh gods, I really hope that they are back! I want so many of their toys!
01/16/2012
null null
That does seem a little sketchy, but I hope they really are back!
01/16/2012
lexical lexical
I'm getting to the bottom of it, folks Bear with me! lol!
01/16/2012
Love Perpetua Love Perpetua
I can't wait to find out - if this is legit it would make my day - I've wanted a Jollet forever
01/16/2012
Elnoa Elnoa
I saw them on Etsy too. I was going to try to order one this week... I'll let you know how it goes!
01/17/2012
ChavezDezignz ChavezDezignz
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
At the risk of causing a riot, I'm wondering if anyone has noticed that Jollies toys are now available on Etsy. Someone commented on my personal blog with a link to the shop, claiming to be "THE Jollie Pleasure Toys".

Is this ... More
Hello,
To answer the big question. Yes we are the original Jollies makers. My mom (Luze) is the one behind Jollies. I was the one making them and I have a very large amount of jollies left over from when production stopped. We used the stock pictures off the net because we thought they looked nicer. My wife Shannon is running the shop on Etsy so feel free to shop and browse what we have online.

Any Questions email me at ChavezDezignz@gmail.co m

Thanks,
Ernie Chavez
Chavez Dezignz
01/17/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by ChavezDezignz
Hello,
To answer the big question. Yes we are the original Jollies makers. My mom (Luze) is the one behind Jollies. I was the one making them and I have a very large amount of jollies left over from when production stopped. We used the stock ... More
That's really cool! I wish that Eden would be able to stock them again!
01/17/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Alright well I ordered one so we shall see how it goes! I wanted to jump quick before they changed their minds and stopped making them again!!
01/17/2012
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Alright well I ordered one so we shall see how it goes! I wanted to jump quick before they changed their minds and stopped making them again!!
LOL, exactly! I just bought a couple late last night when I heard back from Shannon on Etsy
01/17/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by ChavezDezignz
Hello,
To answer the big question. Yes we are the original Jollies makers. My mom (Luze) is the one behind Jollies. I was the one making them and I have a very large amount of jollies left over from when production stopped. We used the stock ... More
Woohoo! Thank you Ernie!
01/17/2012
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
Quote:
Originally posted by ChavezDezignz
Hello,
To answer the big question. Yes we are the original Jollies makers. My mom (Luze) is the one behind Jollies. I was the one making them and I have a very large amount of jollies left over from when production stopped. We used the stock ... More
oooohh! I will own one now!!
01/17/2012
toxie m toxie m
Omg! I am totally ordering things even though it's totally not in the budget right now. I missed my chance when EF still had them, and I'm not missing out again!


EDIT: I just ordered a Jollie AND a Jollet. Feelin' great.
01/17/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by toxie m
Omg! I am totally ordering things even though it's totally not in the budget right now. I missed my chance when EF still had them, and I'm not missing out again!


EDIT: I just ordered a Jollie AND a Jollet. Feelin' great.
Do you pick the color upfront or are they surprises?

I kind of surprised myself by actually having found all the Jollies I really wanted even before this happened... except the Mr. Man, of course. Ah well. Experiments shall continue.
01/18/2012
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Do you pick the color upfront or are they surprises?

I kind of surprised myself by actually having found all the Jollies I really wanted even before this happened... except the Mr. Man, of course. Ah well. Experiments shall continue.
I just left a note on my order, asking for the colors I wanted
01/18/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
I also just left a note in the order.

Question for those of you who are ordering. Do you plan on doing reviews on Eden even though they likely won't be stocked here since they are available elsewhere now? I know I've read before that reviews are okay to do on discontinued products if you can get the discontinued product somewhere. I'd love to read reviews from those of you that are getting these (so I can decide which others I may want). Of course I'd also like to write one myself. Anyone know what the proper etiquette is on this since the quantity may be limited given it's a small company and not a large amount of people know that it's back up and running? I don't want to risk doing a review and overloading them with orders and having no more Jollies again!
01/18/2012
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 40
Unique posters: 19