Ron Jeremy Dong

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Ron Jeremy Dong

Fun Lover Fun Lover
Ron Jeremy dong
Related to: 
MY wife loves this didlo (size, shape) everything except for the smell anybody have any suggestions of how to get rid of smell or lessen it?
04/16/2008
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Essin' Em Essin' Em
I'd let it sit out and air out for a week, and make sure you wash it with antibacterial soap (including dish soap), and after 5-7 days, it should be much better

Hope this helps!
04/16/2008
Fun Lover Fun Lover
Quote:
Originally posted by Essin' Em
I'd let it sit out and air out for a week, and make sure you wash it with antibacterial soap (including dish soap), and after 5-7 days, it should be much betterHope this helps!
I will try that. Thank You
04/16/2008
SexToyFan SexToyFan
Quote:
Originally posted by Fun Lover
MY wife loves this didlo (size, shape) everything except for the smell anybody have any suggestions of how to get rid of smell or lessen it?
I suggest the easier way. Just put on a flavored condom and enjoy the ride.
04/16/2008
Hotmomma2006 Hotmomma2006
i have one it fits perrrfect-0.
I just wish it were bigger.
Cause my man is about 11 inches of Bigg Dick...
07/16/2010
blah :) blah :)
just wash with soap and water and let it air dry!
04/02/2011
underHim underHim
I would make sure any soap you wash it with is not scented as it can cause more problems.
02/22/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Invest in a Vixskin or O2 dildo like the Outlaw or Cush.
08/16/2012
Claire-Bear Claire-Bear
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Invest in a Vixskin or O2 dildo like the Outlaw or Cush.
I agree with this wholeheartedly.
08/16/2012
Girly Juice Girly Juice
Quote:
Originally posted by SexToyFan
I suggest the easier way. Just put on a flavored condom and enjoy the ride.
Do not do this! The lube on flavored condoms almost always contains some kind of sweetener that is bad for vaginas.
08/16/2012
T&L T&L
Quote:
Originally posted by Fun Lover
MY wife loves this didlo (size, shape) everything except for the smell anybody have any suggestions of how to get rid of smell or lessen it?
VixSkin Outlaw, 100% safe and odorless, no need for a condom anymore, well worth the investment!!
08/27/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 10