The Addition of Actual Model Pictures!

~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
~LaUr3n~
Related to: 
I advocated for this maybe two years ago when I discovered very little of the lingerie items on eden had picture of the products worn on human models. I found that most of the lingerie I didn't like on eden, but then saw on a human model some place else looked entirely different and i would end up adding it to my wish lists. I am SO glad that a lot of them have been added now and I don't need to go searching for the pictures else where! I really thought/think this will increase the sales of the lingerie here. Especially for the Coquette line, they have awesome pictures!

If you have not yet done so, you should go through the lingerie again! I would venture a guess that things will look a lot different to you and your wish lists will get longer .
01/31/2010
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
I totally agree! I notices this the other day and I was really excited! I hate looking at a picture of lingerie on a model and trying to imagine how it would look on an actual person!
02/02/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by MuffysPinguLove
I totally agree! I notices this the other day and I was really excited! I hate looking at a picture of lingerie on a model and trying to imagine how it would look on an actual person!
Yea especially since the manikins don't represent a lot of women.
02/02/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Yea especially since the manikins don't represent a lot of women.
A lot of different women I mean.
02/02/2010
SexyTigerX SexyTigerX
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Yea especially since the manikins don't represent a lot of women.
I'm totally with you on this one.
02/02/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
The mannequins reek of cheap & artificial. There are 100 reasons models are better - starting with the fact that we adore scantily clad humans!
02/02/2010
Angel deSanguine Angel deSanguine
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
I advocated for this maybe two years ago when I discovered very little of the lingerie items on eden had picture of the products worn on human models. I found that most of the lingerie I didn't like on eden, but then saw on a human model some ... More
Oh God, don't I know it... I noticed this a few days ago.As if my wish list wasn't already groaning from it's sheer size.
02/03/2010
Beneath The Bed Beneath The Bed
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
The mannequins reek of cheap & artificial. There are 100 reasons models are better - starting with the fact that we adore scantily clad humans!
Agreed. They have this cold look, something that should not be a part of the lingerie selection process!!
02/04/2010
BlessedRaven BlessedRaven
I was looking on the Corquette website to find model pictures for my review. (They show pictures of all their lingerie on models usually unless it has been discontinued as part of their main collection) I've noticed that there are many pictures of the products they are selling here, but Eden doesn't have those model pictures up. It kind of bothered me. It also made me question if there is a reason for it that we aren't aware of.
02/08/2010
BlessedRaven BlessedRaven
Quote:
Originally posted by BlessedRaven
I was looking on the Corquette website to find model pictures for my review. (They show pictures of all their lingerie on models usually unless it has been discontinued as part of their main collection) I've noticed that there are many pictures ... More
Here are examples:

Darque Nurse:
link
link
link

Sexy Policewoman
link
link
link

Halter-top Teddy with G-String
link
link

Poka Dot Mesh Corset
(I'm confused about no photos for this as it's one of Eden's highest rated corsets)
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Corset Style Baby Doll set:
link
link
link
link


Sequin Seduction Corest and G-String
link
link
link

Gathered Mesh Bra and Garter Skirt:
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

This depresses me as there are many more examples than this. There site just takes a little bit of time to go through. Now I'm slightly upset again.
02/08/2010
BlessedRaven BlessedRaven
*Their
02/08/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
I love the Coquette website! I hope they keep adding pictures!

I agree they are much much better.
02/18/2010
xsapphirexangelx xsapphirexangelx
yay! i hate thouse creepy models and they definitely kept me from considerering lingerie here. so happy now! im pretty damn sure edens perfect now
02/19/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by xsapphirexangelx
yay! i hate thouse creepy models and they definitely kept me from considerering lingerie here. so happy now! im pretty damn sure edens perfect now
HAHA I totally agree! I added so many more to my wishlist!
02/21/2010
LikeSunshineDust LikeSunshineDust
When this discussion first started, I could really care less about having pictures of real models. I figured, yea mannequins are cold and lifeless, but model pic are shopped. Now, I've really grown to like the pictures of the real models and am more attracted to pieces of lingerie that have them. Looking at pictures of the same lingerie on the mannequins and models, there are pieces that I wouldn't look at twice if there weren't model pics. I think it was benefit both EF and their customers to include even more model pictures in the lingerie section.
03/03/2010
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by LikeSunshineDust
When this discussion first started, I could really care less about having pictures of real models. I figured, yea mannequins are cold and lifeless, but model pic are shopped. Now, I've really grown to like the pictures of the real models and am ... More
I agree. I understand that the photogs around here want products to look good but sometimes those mannequin pictures really don't show you what you're getting the way a real person would.
03/03/2010
LikeSunshineDust LikeSunshineDust
I saw that some more real model photos went up today! Thank you!!
03/05/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by LikeSunshineDust
I saw that some more real model photos went up today! Thank you!!
I saw! And I am super excited because some of them I have to still review, but had been putting off because I didn't have pictures of myself in the lingerie. I'll probably put them up anyways...since those girls are like perfect lol.
03/05/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
I agree. I understand that the photogs around here want products to look good but sometimes those mannequin pictures really don't show you what you're getting the way a real person would.
I totally agree with you!
03/05/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
Quote:
Originally posted by LikeSunshineDust
I saw that some more real model photos went up today! Thank you!!
I saw this today too! My wishlist was really excited, my wallet...not so much
03/05/2010
cottoncandy cottoncandy
The models are a huge improvement, I have been waiting SO LONG for this! The EF mannequins always freaked me out and they aren't exactly the sexiest ladies around...
03/26/2010
Yoda Yoda
As a dude shopping for his wife, the models help a tonne.
07/28/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda
As a dude shopping for his wife, the models help a tonne.
Agreed
07/28/2010
Fanny Fanny
The models are a huge improvement. One thing is, (this is more of a complaint about lingerie models in general), they're all SO BUSTY! As an A/B cup, it's almost impossible for me to buy lingerie online. All the models have like DD's! When is the lingerie industry going to start catering to ladies with smaller breasts?
08/23/2010
Not here Not here
Quote:
Originally posted by Fanny
The models are a huge improvement. One thing is, (this is more of a complaint about lingerie models in general), they're all SO BUSTY! As an A/B cup, it's almost impossible for me to buy lingerie online. All the models have like DD's! ... More
As odd as this sounds, it's hard to find lingerie that fits being a D cup with a small waist. While the models are generally really busty, they mostly have fake, or lifted breasts, so the tops rarely fit like the picture shows. I would say the lingerie industry caters more to "average" women- aka a C cup. Odds are, women with a full B or a C should be able to fit in most lingerie out there. Also, if you read the reviews, you should have a good idea as to whether it will fit or not.

As for the model pictures in lingerie, although I'm late to this thread, I think it's awesome. It would be even better if all of the lingerie was shown on real (well, sort of..) women!
08/26/2010
Pleasure Piratess Pleasure Piratess
I have to add, I like when they also have pics of plus-size lingerie on plus size women. It really does hang differently.
08/26/2010
new southern girl new southern girl
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
I advocated for this maybe two years ago when I discovered very little of the lingerie items on eden had picture of the products worn on human models. I found that most of the lingerie I didn't like on eden, but then saw on a human model some ... More
I have to agree! I mean you never know how it will look on a real woman if there is not one actually wearing it! I am on not a tooth pick and i need to see what an item looks like on a larger size woman and they showed it. I think it is great especially since they do sell larger sizes when most others do not.
08/27/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Not here
As odd as this sounds, it's hard to find lingerie that fits being a D cup with a small waist. While the models are generally really busty, they mostly have fake, or lifted breasts, so the tops rarely fit like the picture shows. I would say the ... More
I totally agree about the breast thing. While mine are D's and still perky, they still don't look fake. Sometimes my breasts look as good as the models and sometimes I feel like the lingerie is cheating me out of cleavage. That is why I put this into my reviews.
08/28/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Pleasure Piratess
I have to add, I like when they also have pics of plus-size lingerie on plus size women. It really does hang differently.
I agree. Even though those women in the plus sizes don't even look plus sized lol.
08/29/2010
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
I agree. Even though those women in the plus sizes don't even look plus sized lol.
Lol, definitely not.
03/24/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 34
Unique posters: 20