Why is the Size so Off?

Sera Sera
Bow mesh cami with g-string
Related to: 
Reviews I've read on this set say that it doesn't work well for larger sizes. Would you want to review a product (lingerie) that might not fit, and doesn't have a guarantee? Would it be worth the try, or would you feel as though your money had gone down the toilet?
08/24/2010
  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • FREE extra attachment for more pleasure
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
NuMe NuMe
Who says it doesn't have a guarantee? I've bought lingerie here that was sized incorrectly and they took it back, and gave me a refund.
08/24/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Who says it doesn't have a guarantee? I've bought lingerie here that was sized incorrectly and they took it back, and gave me a refund.
That's a good point - EF has an awesome return policy. It definitely makes trying things out that you're not entirely sure about (such as sizing issues) much easier.
08/24/2010
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Sera
Reviews I've read on this set say that it doesn't work well for larger sizes. Would you want to review a product (lingerie) that might not fit, and doesn't have a guarantee? Would it be worth the try, or would you feel as though your ... More
Charlotte, it would be nice if you made sure you were correct about policies here before making statements about people throwing their money down the toilet. It is insulting. We all work hard here, and you are making some pretty negative assumptions and assertions on various threads across the forums, then never popping back on those threads to even acknowledge the responses you've received. I've seen it several times just this week. Enough is enough.

We have VERY clear return policies, we have several staff members you can email or send a private message with questions, you can email or send a message to almost any Eden Link manufacturer - why set such a bad example and start a zillion threads without actually seeking the answer first? I am going to say it plainly - you are being really rude.
08/24/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Charlotte, it would be nice if you made sure you were correct about policies here before making statements about people throwing their money down the toilet. It is insulting. We all work hard here, and you are making some pretty negative assumptions ... More
THANK YOU Victoria! Enough is enough.

I have yet to return something, but I know from reading the forums that there have never been any problems with returns.

A manufacturer can not make a size for every one, so there will be problems.
08/24/2010
Annemarie Annemarie
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Charlotte, it would be nice if you made sure you were correct about policies here before making statements about people throwing their money down the toilet. It is insulting. We all work hard here, and you are making some pretty negative assumptions ... More
Well said, Victoria.
08/24/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Charlotte, it would be nice if you made sure you were correct about policies here before making statements about people throwing their money down the toilet. It is insulting. We all work hard here, and you are making some pretty negative assumptions ... More
Thank you Victoria! I appreciate you stepping in and saying something about these posts.
08/24/2010
Envy Envy
Thank you as well. Though if I may add, i think a lot are made for point farming. Which is... annoying me slightly.
08/24/2010
TitsMcScandal TitsMcScandal
Thanks Victoria, I know a lot of us have felt the same way, it is nice to have someone in authority here say something.
08/24/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by TitsMcScandal
Thanks Victoria, I know a lot of us have felt the same way, it is nice to have someone in authority here say something.
Absolutely! I second this.
08/25/2010
SydVicious SydVicious
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
THANK YOU Victoria! Enough is enough.

I have yet to return something, but I know from reading the forums that there have never been any problems with returns.

A manufacturer can not make a size for every one, so there will be problems.
I have returned a toy that I purchased and It did not work. EF took it right back and I had my money back in a few days. EF is amazing, someone is always around to hep you and they work very quickly!
08/25/2010
SydVicious SydVicious
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
Thank you as well. Though if I may add, i think a lot are made for point farming. Which is... annoying me slightly.
I think you are 100% correct. It's just to get points.
08/25/2010
Victoria Victoria
Well damn, guys - you're welcome! I was just saying what I felt needed to be said.
08/25/2010
Not here Not here
I agree with everyone else here, thanks for speaking up Victoria!

And as for the original post-- nothing has a guarantee if you don't try it on first. The reviews are provided to give you a better idea of whether the product will be right for you or not. That means, sometimes you'll receive something that just isn't what you expected. But like everyone else has stated, EF has a great return policy, and you won't be flushing your money down the toilet. Perhaps a little research before mouthing off is necessary...
08/25/2010
arewehavingfun? arewehavingfun?
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Who says it doesn't have a guarantee? I've bought lingerie here that was sized incorrectly and they took it back, and gave me a refund.
Exactly what I was going to say. I am sure if it looks like its been washed 12 times and now you just don't like it, well, that is another issue.
11/24/2011
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 12