CA US

How is this going to work for the male if The Life vibrator was Tag for Everyone?

How is this going to work for the male if The Life vibrator was Tag for Everyone?

Life004 Life004
Life
Related to: 
I don't have clue why it's tag for everyone when it doesn't seem to make a usefull for male's anatomy.
08/03/2012
  • Annual  Sale! Save 80% on select items
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE. Mix and Match
  • Dear Valentine Kit: 3 for $75
  • Simply Valentine Kit: 3 for $30
  • My Valentine Kit: 3 for $50
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
Quote:
Originally posted by Life004
I don't have clue why it's tag for everyone when it doesn't seem to make a usefull for male's anatomy.
Let it vibrate on the underneath part of your ball sack maybe you'll scream yaaaaaahoooooo!
08/03/2012
Life004 Life004
Quote:
Originally posted by Sodom and Gomorrah
Let it vibrate on the underneath part of your ball sack maybe you'll scream yaaaaaahoooooo!
hehe
08/04/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I agree that the design is more for female bodied folks but there are lots of erogenous zones on men that it could be used on too.
08/04/2012
sexfairy sexfairy
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I agree that the design is more for female bodied folks but there are lots of erogenous zones on men that it could be used on too.
I totally agree!
08/05/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I agree that the design is more for female bodied folks but there are lots of erogenous zones on men that it could be used on too.
this.
08/05/2012
JennSenn JennSenn
Yeah, it seems more like a body massager. You could use it on plenty of erogenous zones.
08/05/2012
Aftertherain13 Aftertherain13
Quote:
Originally posted by Life004
hehe
bahhhhhhhh
09/21/2012
Bi-Pedal Draon Bi-Pedal Draon
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I agree that the design is more for female bodied folks but there are lots of erogenous zones on men that it could be used on too.
I completely agree.
01/17/2013
GONE! GONE!
Someone who enjoys anal play could hold it against the base of a toy to make it vibrate conceivably. I don't know if it's strong enough for that though.
01/18/2013
kaylajoy89 kaylajoy89
i sometimes use vibrators on my boyfriend during hand jobs
03/21/2013
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 10