Crystal Egg vs Other Eggs, which is better?

DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7 11/25/2012

I have recently purchased a crystal egg, I love it! It has a retrieval cord, I'm a beginner. I just love everything about it, sex got so much more pleasurable after I began using it. I have just lost it somewhere at work, odd I know. But, I started looking at other eggs as well and realizing that they are roughly the same size, and not tiny like I thought. Just wondering if anyone else can personally compare the different eggs.

Crystal Egg
Crystal Premium Glass Eggs
Premium Glass Large Eggs

Invited: All users.

Get Adobe Flash player

Discussion Topics

1.
2.
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
I have recently purchased a crystal egg, I love it! It has a retrieval cord, I'm a beginner. I just love everything about it, sex got so much more pleasurable after I began using it. I have just lost it somewhere at work, odd I know. But, I started looking at other eggs as well and realizing that they are roughly the same size, and not tiny like I thought. Just wondering if anyone else can personally compare the different eggs.

Crystal Egg
Crystal Premium Glass Eggs
Premium Glass Large Eggs
11/25/2012
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Bignuf Bignuf
I love the color and look of the Large Glass Eggs. I have tried different "Ben Wa" balls over the years. First, you don't need a "cord" and second, tho shape of the angled eggs move more during vaginal play or if put in vaginally during anal play. I like them more then the round balls.
11/25/2012
edeneve edeneve
depends on the size you want to use & how you want to use them.
11/25/2012
heather-mooney heather-mooney
I have the luna balls and just purchased the pink and clear striped glass ones.
11/25/2012
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
I love the color and look of the Large Glass Eggs. I have tried different "Ben Wa" balls over the years. First, you don't need a "cord" and second, tho shape of the angled eggs move more during vaginal play or if put in ... More
I really just need something to squeeze against for Kegels. I like the cord because I have a very tight spot where the bone is in the vagina which makes it hard sometimes to squeeze it out. But the glass, is slippery so that might be helpful.
11/25/2012
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by heather-mooney
I have the luna balls and just purchased the pink and clear striped glass ones.
How do you like the luna balls?
I'm looking at the same pair of striped glass, but the black and white ones. Have you gotten them yet?
11/25/2012
Master DarkWolf Master DarkWolf
Depends on how you want to use them.
11/25/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Master DarkWolf
Depends on how you want to use them.
Indeed... ^^
11/25/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
A lot of the complaints about this type of toy are about how rigid they are, so I'm not sure I'd recommend glass at all
11/25/2012
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
I have the first ones very pretty but not easy to remove, well for me at least
11/26/2012
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by *Camoprincess*
I have the first ones very pretty but not easy to remove, well for me at least
the crystal or glass eggs?
11/26/2012
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
A lot of the complaints about this type of toy are about how rigid they are, so I'm not sure I'd recommend glass at all
I was thinking about glass for its slipperiness, and only wear one at a time.
11/26/2012
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by Master DarkWolf
Depends on how you want to use them.
For kegels.
11/26/2012
SexToys-R-Us SexToys-R-Us
ive been dying to buy some luna balls but haven't had the chance yet
11/28/2012
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by SexToys-R-Us
ive been dying to buy some luna balls but haven't had the chance yet
have you ever owned any?
11/28/2012
XxXxX XxXxX
Quote:
Originally posted by DirtyAngel7
I have recently purchased a crystal egg, I love it! It has a retrieval cord, I'm a beginner. I just love everything about it, sex got so much more pleasurable after I began using it. I have just lost it somewhere at work, odd I know. But, I ... More
I am pondering the same thing right now...
12/03/2012
KinkyNicki92 KinkyNicki92
i like the look of the glass eggs but I havent used them.
02/09/2013
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyNicki92
i like the look of the glass eggs but I havent used them.
Looking now into the "Emigi" kegel stuff.
03/15/2013
Lavendar Lavendar
I don't own any of these
03/15/2013
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
crystal egg comparison

Here is an image of the three in comparison to a regular metal ben wa ball
03/22/2013
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Carrie Ann...you rock!

The Crystal Egg is huge compared to the other two glass eggs. I have all three as well, and the Crystal Egg (or rock egg! ) is large and in charge. I prefer the Crystal Egg to all the others. The weight is nice, the size is nice and the feel of smooth cool stone is nice. It takes longer to heat to your body temp. That's my two cents!
03/22/2013
Allison.Wilder Allison.Wilder
The crystal egg is nice.
03/24/2013
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann


Here is an image of the three in comparison to a regular metal ben wa ball
CARRIE ANN, THANKS! I LOVE THIS! I got the ben wa ball shown, but I'm not strong enough to keep one in, and they won't mail me the return packing slip. I love my stone still, how are the eggs in comparison and how are they for working up to the metal ben wa ball?
08/24/2013
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
Carrie Ann...you rock!

The Crystal Egg is huge compared to the other two glass eggs. I have all three as well, and the Crystal Egg (or rock egg! ) is large and in charge. I prefer the Crystal Egg to all the others. The weight is nice, the ... More
I agree! My egg rock has a cord, I never saw the ones without....I love it anyway.
10/20/2013
Total posts: 24
Unique posters: 15
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Please choose below which you would decide on between the three for Kegel exercises. And in the comments, please tell what you chose and why.

Crystal Egg
Crystal Premium Glass Eggs
Premium Glass Large Eggs
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
amazon , GONE! , SilverMinxxx , comatose-kitty , Terri69 , xLovingYoux , dv8 , talkless , mpfm , potstickers , Missmarc , Incendiaire , mp3me , chicmichiw , amenti , Andrey2052 , JoshJosh123 , snowminx , Allison.Wilder
19  (83%)
lilyflower
1  (4%)
Master DarkWolf , nikki0668 , CaseyDeuce
3  (13%)
Total votes: 23
Poll is open
11/25/2012
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Master DarkWolf Master DarkWolf
Last one seems to be most suitable.
11/25/2012
Terri69 Terri69
Crystal premium glass eggs (Clear / Pink)
11/27/2012
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by Master DarkWolf
Last one seems to be most suitable.
That is the one I have, and I LOVE it. But I lost it after work one day. Saving for another.
11/28/2012
nikki0668 nikki0668
I kinda like how the crystal eggs look.
11/28/2012
CaseyDeuce CaseyDeuce
The crystal egg with the retrieval cord has been on my wishlist. I think its piece of mind with ease of removal.
12/19/2012
Missmarc Missmarc
Quote:
Originally posted by DirtyAngel7
Please choose below which you would decide on between the three for Kegel exercises. And in the comments, please tell what you chose and why.

Crystal Egg
Crystal Premium Glass Eggs
Premium Glass Large Eggs ... More
Crystal premium glass eggs (Clear / Pink)
12/19/2012
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by CaseyDeuce
The crystal egg with the retrieval cord has been on my wishlist. I think its piece of mind with ease of removal.
It is a great help, believe me. You should get it. I just got my review published on that one.
12/21/2012
Andrey2052 Andrey2052
Crystal premium glass eggs (Clear / Pink)
02/10/2013
Allison.Wilder Allison.Wilder
Quote:
Originally posted by DirtyAngel7
Please choose below which you would decide on between the three for Kegel exercises. And in the comments, please tell what you chose and why.

Crystal Egg
Crystal Premium Glass Eggs
Premium Glass Large Eggs ... More
Crystal premium glass eggs (Clear / Pink)
03/24/2013
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 8