Do you think a few small electronics would fit in here?

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Devine toy lace box
Related to: 
a digital camera,a kindle,ipod touch and a nintendo 3ds?
Does that seem like it would fit nicely in this box? Would this bee a good choice or would they fit oddly in there? I'm not worried alot I just have a sister I don't trust and it makes me feel good to lock up things she might run off wih...SHe has been known to go through my bedroom and even take sexual things like the sex card position deck or porn then she leaves it lying around in her bedroom and then I get introuble for having those things.....BOOO! SHe is 21 now living here with her 30 year old boyfriend...I've wondered if they have dug around in here or if she gets urges too...
01/20/2011
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
I'm not entirely sure about the Kindle, but after watching Mistress Kay's video review on it, it looks like it would hold everything else easily and without problem. Although she recommends buying your own small padlock if you really want to keep people out of it. You could probably even keep a few other things in there with the camera, iPod, and Nintendo.
01/20/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'm not entirely sure about the Kindle, but after watching Mistress Kay's video review on it, it looks like it would hold everything else easily and without problem. Although she recommends buying your own small padlock if you really want to ... More
it would be great if all of that would fit and then a little more then I could store my ds cartridges I have a small plastic case that holds 3 cartridges in a row,just big enough to hold the cards maybe a couple of those would fit...It would look alot nicer in a bedroom than a tacky safe. The Nintendo 3ds isn't out yet but will be in 2011...
01/20/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
it would be great if all of that would fit and then a little more then I could store my ds cartridges I have a small plastic case that holds 3 cartridges in a row,just big enough to hold the cards maybe a couple of those would fit...It would look ... More
You could probably fit everything but the Kindle, and have room for DS games without a problem. But since I don't actually own it, I can't speak for sure. There should be measurements on the product page so you can get a better idea of just how big it actually is. Sometimes I've taped together pieces of paper that I cut to be the right size so I can see if what I want to put in a box I want to buy will actually fit in the box.
01/20/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
You could probably fit everything but the Kindle, and have room for DS games without a problem. But since I don't actually own it, I can't speak for sure. There should be measurements on the product page so you can get a better idea of just ... More
well the kindle I'm getting is the $140 one. I'm not good at visulizing after looking at product measurements...maybe I should ask a few people you likely have all these products..the kindle really needs to fit in there as do all of those items lets hope they do lol..I can go without the ipod touch in there she has an ipod
01/20/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
So I looked on Amazon at the size of the Kindle you're looking at (7.5" x 4.8" x 0.335" ) and to the product page of the toy box to get its measurements (length of 9 1/2", Width of 5", Height of 5" ) and it seems like it will just barely fit in there.
01/20/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
So I looked on Amazon at the size of the Kindle you're looking at (7.5" x 4.8" x 0.335" ) and to the product page of the toy box to get its measurements (length of 9 1/2", Width of 5", Height of 5" ) and it seems ... More
do you mean like the lid would barley fit over it or it would take up the whole box?

so no way that stuff will fit in there? now what do I get for all that? Don't want a tacky safe thing
01/20/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
You can put stuff on top of it, since it takes up less than half an inch in height laying down. You could probably also stand it on its side and stack things against it. I don't know for sure since I don't own a Kindle or one of these boxes, but based on measurements alone, I'd say it'll be a tight fit, but it'll fit.
01/20/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
You can put stuff on top of it, since it takes up less than half an inch in height laying down. You could probably also stand it on its side and stack things against it. I don't know for sure since I don't own a Kindle or one of these ... More
yay..IF I had 2 boxes..think these should fit fine in 1?

ribbed twister

Nubby G wand

Pink double G

and maybe a few more thins
01/20/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
yay..IF I had 2 boxes..think these should fit fine in 1?

ribbed twister

Nubby G wand

Pink double G

and maybe a few more thins
Unless you have a case for the Kindle, I'd be concerned about stacking stuff on top of it. I'm also really careful about getting scratches on my electronics though; everything I own (including my cell phone) has a 24/7 case to prevent it.

I own a couple of the Devine boxes, and I can easily say that my camera, your DS, and your IPod Touch will fit in there. (I giggle 'cause we own all three as well.) You could throw in a Sony PSP or GBAdvance with no issue too.

My Sony Pocket e-Reader would fit fine there too, but if you are getting the full-size Kindle, I think it would only fit if put in at an angle, so it would take up a bit of room. Don't own a Kindle though, but I've seen how big they are. And they're big things. Not so much in thickness, but with the width of them.

The rest would easily fit with no problem though. I'm more "ehh" about the Kindle fitting.
01/20/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
Unless you have a case for the Kindle, I'd be concerned about stacking stuff on top of it. I'm also really careful about getting scratches on my electronics though; everything I own (including my cell phone) has a 24/7 case to prevent it. ... More
well ya I would have a case for it I don't want to put the ipod in there anymore I don't need to. so the camera,the 3ds,and the kindle. I don't have a sony or GBA...so I just want the items I listed to fit..
01/20/2011
virtualmirage virtualmirage
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
it would be great if all of that would fit and then a little more then I could store my ds cartridges I have a small plastic case that holds 3 cartridges in a row,just big enough to hold the cards maybe a couple of those would fit...It would look ... More
What a great idea, my Kindle just sits on my end table with it's headphones, it would be protected from prying eyes and dust in this box, plus the red would look really pretty on my table.
05/24/2011
RavenWolf88 RavenWolf88
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
a digital camera,a kindle,ipod touch and a nintendo 3ds?
Does that seem like it would fit nicely in this box? Would this bee a good choice or would they fit oddly in there? I'm not worried alot I just have a sister I don't trust and it ... More
I know this post is old, but an idea maybe for the future would be a book that isn't actually a book. They have some very realistic ones now that unless you are the owner or they actually open the'book' they would never actually know it is actually a storage box. You could even add a title of a classic to it or whatever your preference may be so it wouldn't attract attention as it sits on your bookshelf. I have one that I store all my bullion in. Works quite well really.
11/24/2011
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 5