The service is intended for the first-time customers of EdenFantasys.com. The eligibility is verified based on user account credentials: email address, name, location. The program is currently open for US-based customers only.
Customer can place maximum 3 Eden Pilot orders in all times, provided there is only 1 Eden Pilot order is open at any given time. The order is open until cancelled or paid whichever comes first.
If Eden Pilot order was cancelled with no obligations to you, next Eden Pilot order can be placed not less than 30 days after the cancellation.
Grace period, a trial period, allowed for product testing, is set to 17 calendar days since the order is shipped. On the 8th day since the order placement (estimated latest delivery day), customer can cancel the order at any time by providing brief details of the dissatisfaction. Customer is not required to return the product in case of the order cancellation.
The cancellation has to be done from account used for the order placement. Customer has to submit a support ticket of a special category Eden Pilot and must provide a reason for the cancellation. Cancellation date is the date the ticket was submitted.
On the 18th day since the order ships, provided the order wasn't cancelled, the order will be charged the full amount indicated in the shopping cart during checkout.
Eden Pilot order restrictions:
- US Domestic deliveries only;
- No coupons, points, or other line-level /cart-level discounts applicable for Eden Pilot orders;
- no mixed orders: regular products and Eden Pilot catalog cannot be processed in the same order;
- free Standard shipping is included; if customer chose to expedite the order by selecting other shipping options, the shipping will be charged on the shipping date;
- a valid credit or debit card should be presented at the moment of the order placement. The issuing bank should be US bank. No gift cards, pre-paid cards or other payment methods will be accepted.