Looking for an erotica recommendation based on Frenzy

Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
I'm just finishing reading Frenzy: 60 Stories of Sudden Sex, edited by Alison Tyler and I LOVE it (review should be up in a few days). It is by far my favorite erotica compilation yet. I was wondering if anyone else has read this particular book and then found something else similar that they enjoyed very much and would recommend?
06/23/2010
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
I'm just finishing reading Frenzy: 60 Stories of Sudden Sex, edited by Alison Tyler and I LOVE it (review should be up in a few days). It is by far my favorite erotica compilation yet. I was wondering if anyone else has read this particular ... More
I know Frenzy had quite a few public-sex-type stories (which were my favorite), so I'd honestly recommend Peep Show even though I've never read that book since all of the stories are about voyeurism and exhibitionism. Other than that, I'll post again if I come up with something else.
06/23/2010
Judy Cole Judy Cole
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
I'm just finishing reading Frenzy: 60 Stories of Sudden Sex, edited by Alison Tyler and I LOVE it (review should be up in a few days). It is by far my favorite erotica compilation yet. I was wondering if anyone else has read this particular ... More
Just wondering what aspect of Frenzy you found most appealing?
06/23/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I know Frenzy had quite a few public-sex-type stories (which were my favorite), so I'd honestly recommend Peep Show even though I've never read that book since all of the stories are about voyeurism and exhibitionism. Other than that, ... More
Thanks! And I just saw your review on it
06/23/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by Judy Cole
Just wondering what aspect of Frenzy you found most appealing?
I like the shortness, and I really like the variations in topic. One story is light bondage, the next is one-way-love boy on boy, and then some really hot exhibitionism. And I know there are a lot of general compilations like this, but I've never found one where I liked so many of the stories so much. I was hoping someone else felt the same way and could recommend something else they'd reacted to just as well.
06/23/2010
Alison Tyler Alison Tyler
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
I like the shortness, and I really like the variations in topic. One story is light bondage, the next is one-way-love boy on boy, and then some really hot exhibitionism. And I know there are a lot of general compilations like this, but I've ... More
Oh, I'm so psyched to hear you liked Frenzy! If the short style worked for you, consider "Got a Minute?" which was my first short-short collection for Cleis.

Thanks again!

XXX,
Alison
07/13/2010
Alicia Alicia
I might have to check this out, I love short stories since long ones make my attention wander. I'm also going to check out the "Got a Minute?" one!
07/13/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by Alison Tyler
Oh, I'm so psyched to hear you liked Frenzy! If the short style worked for you, consider "Got a Minute?" which was my first short-short collection for Cleis.

Thanks again!

XXX,
Alison
Wow, hi I'll definitely get a hold of that one. I'm also looking forward to reading "Alison's Wonderland" because the twist on the fairy tale and myth genre really appeals to me. Thanks so much for responding!
07/13/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Oh now i want to get to reading
08/29/2010
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6