Just got my first crop!

clockwork451 clockwork451
It's sooo beautiful. It's from a real horse tack and feed company too (not from EF). The tongues are real leather and it has this awesome rubber grip. 24 inches long. And it only cost me around 10 bucks including shipping.

I can't wait to try it out!
06/11/2013
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
GS500 GS500
Quote:
Originally posted by clockwork451
It's sooo beautiful. It's from a real horse tack and feed company too (not from EF). The tongues are real leather and it has this awesome rubber grip. 24 inches long. And it only cost me around 10 bucks including shipping.

I ... More
great deal!
06/11/2013
chicmichiw chicmichiw
Quote:
Originally posted by clockwork451
It's sooo beautiful. It's from a real horse tack and feed company too (not from EF). The tongues are real leather and it has this awesome rubber grip. 24 inches long. And it only cost me around 10 bucks including shipping.

I ... More
Wow! sounds legit
06/11/2013
evanescentowl evanescentowl
ooh, I wonder how that would perform compared to the novelty ones they sell on EF.

If I want bondage I always go for the specialty makers but getting a /real/ crop. There's an idea!
06/11/2013
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by evanescentowl
ooh, I wonder how that would perform compared to the novelty ones they sell on EF.

If I want bondage I always go for the specialty makers but getting a /real/ crop. There's an idea!
A real crop is designed to be used on horses/pigs, etc. You're hardly likely to damage it on a human, and they last for freaking ever. I got my crop from a tack store, paid less than $10, and it's still pristine 5 years later. They're definitely a worthwhile investment.
06/12/2013
bratcat bratcat
Quote:
Originally posted by Pixel
A real crop is designed to be used on horses/pigs, etc. You're hardly likely to damage it on a human, and they last for freaking ever. I got my crop from a tack store, paid less than $10, and it's still pristine 5 years later. They're ... More
This is great to know. however i think i would want to get a cheap novelty first before investing in one that will last me, just to be sure it's something i would like.
06/12/2013
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by bratcat
This is great to know. however i think i would want to get a cheap novelty first before investing in one that will last me, just to be sure it's something i would like.
The problem with a cheap novelty toy...is that's it's usually cheaply made, not cheaply priced. I'm pretty sure you'll not be able to find a crop at a sex toy store for cheaper than you would find at a tack store. and if you don't like the tack store crop, there is always freecycle, craigslist, or gifting it to a kinky friend!
06/12/2013
kendra30752 kendra30752
Quote:
Originally posted by clockwork451
It's sooo beautiful. It's from a real horse tack and feed company too (not from EF). The tongues are real leather and it has this awesome rubber grip. 24 inches long. And it only cost me around 10 bucks including shipping.

I ... More
Well, it sounds great! Congrats on it! That's a really, really good price too. Care to share where you got it?
06/12/2013
bratcat bratcat
Quote:
Originally posted by Pixel
The problem with a cheap novelty toy...is that's it's usually cheaply made, not cheaply priced. I'm pretty sure you'll not be able to find a crop at a sex toy store for cheaper than you would find at a tack store. and if you ... More
Thats is true! I didn't think about gifting. Although there are some novelty crops i still would really love to own like the Interchangeable crop top system just for the fun of it. So maybe it would be a better idea to invest in a long-term cheap crop thats well made, and if i like it invest in novelty products and if i dont gift ti to a friend?
Thanks for the suggestion. I think i've been swayed.
06/12/2013
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by bratcat
Thats is true! I didn't think about gifting. Although there are some novelty crops i still would really love to own like the Interchangeable crop top system just for the fun of it. So maybe it would be a better idea to invest in a long-term cheap ... More
Yay! Glad I could be helpful/sway you.
06/12/2013
Ayogirl230 Ayogirl230
congrats! enjoy
06/22/2013
SickOnSin SickOnSin
Some of the horse stuff is amazing and not just for horses. I use a lot of re-purposed horse stuff.
06/29/2013
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9